SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 11

not a scam-real money.

Urain писал(а) >>
not a scam-real money.

natural minced pork

seller... https://forum.mql4.com/ru/26764/unread#unread

Dear admins! Dirty things are happening in the endless "about Neroba" thread. Neroba, counting on the fact that a new reader will not go through numerous pages of the thread, brazenly, cynically lies about the credibility of his signals and "method". Hiding behind the authority of this forum, Neroba openly seeks customers. Each time his predictions are not justified, he writes, easily and unashamedly, that this very price that he is now waiting for! He proves with his statements that he hasn't even tried to trade by his "methodology". He began to entice simpletons with myths about hundreds of letters from around the world with requests to tell them about the method and enlighten them with predictions! After all, none of the newbies would think that such an outright lie is possible on this forum. We must remove this thread, otherwise "catching" simpletons will continue, and we and you will be guilty of this outrage. Neroba should be deprived of access to this forum. I hope that forum members will support this. We can't allow all sorts of rogues to hide behind the authoritative name of this forum.

Helen >>:We should not allow the authoritative name of this forum to be used as a cover for all sorts of scoundrels.

>> Well said...

Helen писал(а) >>
Уважаемые админы! В бесконечной ветке "про Неробу" происходят грязные вещи. Нероба, в расчёте на то, что новочитающий не будет перелистывать многочисленные страницы темы, нагло, цинично врёт о достоверности своих сигналов и "метода". Прикрываясь авторитетом этого форума, Нероба откровенно ищет клиентов. Каждый раз, когда его прогнозы не оправдываются, элементарно, не стесняясь пишет, что именно этой цены, что есть сейчас он и ждал! Своими стейтами доказал, что по этой своей "методике" сам он торговать и не пытался. Начал завлекать простаков мифами о сотнях письмах со всего мира с просьбами рассказать о методе и просветить прогнозами! Ведь никому из новичков и в голову не придёт, что подобное откровенное враньё возможно на этом форуме. Необходимо удалить эту ветку, иначе "ловля" простаков будет продолжаться и дальше, и в этом беспределе будем виноваты уже и мы и вы. Необходимо лишить Неробу доступа на этот форум. Надеюсь, что форумяне поддержат. Нельзя допустить, чтобы авторитетным именем этого форума прикрывались всякие проходимцы.

Absolutely.

Lord_Shadows >> :

>> I support that absolutely.

>> In what?

Helen писал(а) >>
В бесконечной ветке "про Неробу" происходят грязные вещи.

Not always... We've caught salmon there too!!!

Neroba, counting on the fact that a new reader won't flip through numerous pages of the thread, brazenly, cynically lies about the credibility of his signals and "method". Hiding behind the authority of this forum, Neroba is blatantly looking for clients.

Everyone has his own opinion, who can separate flies from dung, he has it.

Each time his predictions are not met, he writes without hesitation that he was waiting for exactly that price he has now! He proves with his statements that he has never tried to trade according to his "methodology". He began to entice simpletons with myths about hundreds of letters from around the world with requests to tell them about the method and enlighten them with predictions! After all, none of the newbies would think that such an outright lie is possible on this forum.

No, it's not that I'm taking down Neuroba..... I just don't think you can be so blatantly removed from a forum without his knowledge, although I don't give a shit... but it's not quite right...

We must remove this thread, otherwise "catching" simpletons will continue, and we and you will be guilty of this outrage.

Do you really think you are to blame for this outrage?

Neroba should be banned from this forum. I hope that forum members will support this. The authoritative name of this forum should not be allowed to be used as a cover for all sorts of rogues.

Take away for what? What's the endorsement for? Who's covering up for what? Of course I'm not crazy about Mr Neuroba, but I quite think he has every right to exist on this forum.... At least as much as anyone else (the rules are the same for everyone, don't break them and you'll be OK).

How do you properly use quotes? I have Opera...

Let's at least look a couple of steps ahead. Niroba has the time and opportunity to PR. They get nicknames and IPs banned, and that's it? This is not a spammer who checked in and flew on.

He will login with a new IP and will "on behalf of the students abandoned by the forum without a brilliant teacher" to cry out about the injustice of fighting a good system that brings profits

He'll be on his way to the system, the signals .....

If he stops, the buttons to ban and dismantle will not work.

There is no quick fix, just a daily catch by the tail

A newcomer enters the forum and sees the most discussed "Neroba method" (pardon me, sinful) constantly at the top. The newcomer gets a rosy outlook: "How cool is this place, and this... м... м.... "method" is the coolest! Shit won't be discussed here. "... etc etc in the same rookie spirit. Or do you need an anti-vax or something... I don't get it...

RomaS, "Are you really going to hold yourself responsible for this outrage?"

Yes. Or are you a product of "our era" and nothing concerns you? Or are you one of the "tiligents" who demand to be considered elite, who talk about everything and demand to be listened to with what they consider to be proper focused attention and adoration, but who do not want to answer for anything (if anything), for words - among others? Or shall we uphold the age-old tradition of bashing in the face when it is not clear where it came from? No questions asked, pure rhetoric. It is always like this in Russia. It's nobody's fault but everybody's faces get smashed (and where did it all come from? I don't know)... That's just my point... In general...