SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 12

Helen >> :

A newcomer enters the forum and sees the most discussed "Neroba method" (pardon me, sinful) constantly at the top. The newcomer gets a rosy outlook: "How cool is this place, and this... м... м.... "method" is the coolest! Shit won't be discussed here. "... etc etc in the same rookie spirit. Or do you need an anti-vax or something... I don't get it...

RomaS, "Are you really going to hold yourself responsible for this outrage?"

Yes. Or are you a product of "our era" and nothing concerns you? Or are you one of the "tiligents" who demand to be considered elite, who talk about everything and demand to be listened to with what they consider to be proper focused attention and adoration, but who do not want to answer for anything (if anything), for words - among others? Or shall we uphold the age-old tradition of bashing in the face when it is not clear where it came from? No questions asked, pure rhetoric. It is always like this in Russia. It's nobody's fault but everybody's faces get smashed (and where did it all come from? I don't know)... That's just my point... In general...

LenaS, a beginner cannot get on the "wrong track" because there is no such thing as a track. What is there to learn? A system? Where is this system? Who do we learn from? What is there to learn? For me this thread, as many have already said "smoking room", sometimes I read and just ha-ha ... but if you insist... I'll leave you to it... Well said Mischek

>> He'll start with a new IP and will "on behalf of the forsaken pupils, who were left without a genius teacher by the forum" to cry about injustice, about the struggle with a good system which brings profits

About the broken faces, to be honest, I didn't get it... Probably due to the lack of such a wealth of life experience as you have, HelenS... (no sarcasm).

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/27008

DDFedor >> :
https://forum.mql4.com/ru/27008

Yes, very similar.

Helen писал(а) >>

A newcomer enters the forum and sees the most discussed "Neroba method" (pardon me, sinful) constantly at the top. The newcomer gets a rosy outlook: "How cool is this place, and this... м... м.... "method" is the coolest! Shit won't be discussed here. "... etc etc in the same rookie spirit. Or do you need an anti-vax or something... I don't get it...

RomaS, "Are you really going to hold yourself responsible for this outrage?"

Yes. Or are you a product of "our era" and nothing concerns you? Or are you one of the "tiligents" who demand to be considered elite, who talk about everything and demand to be listened to with what they consider to be proper focused attention and adoration, but who do not want to answer for anything (if anything), for words - including? Or shall we uphold the age-old tradition of bashing in the face when it is not clear where it came from? No questions asked, pure rhetoric. It is always like this in Russia. It's nobody's fault but everybody's faces get smashed (and where did it all come from? I don't know)... That's just my point... In general...

Helena, we ask you to share your trading method, I think it will be the coolest! I'm sure your thread will be the most talked about, if you have

brave enough to post the invest password from your trading account (if you have it of course) :-)))))))))))))

Trade in real time, and we all together will watch your progress. ;о)

Otherwise I take YOUR words as banal AWESOME and nothing more... ;о)))))))))))))

NYROBA >> :

Elena, please share your trading method...

Who's asking? Are there many of you out there? 8)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Elena, please share your trading method, I think it will be the coolest! I'm sure your thread will be the most discussed if you have enough

brave enough to post the invest password from your trading account (if you have it of course) :-)))))))))))))

Otherwise, I take YOUR words as banal AWESOME and nothing more... ;о)))))))))))))

Maybe we should let the man recover first. Come to his senses. It's hard to do anything when you can't move.

Vinin писал(а) >>

Maybe you should let the man recover first. Come to his senses. It's hard to do anything without a lot of movement.

I didn't know she was sick.

Elena, we wish you a speedy recovery! :)

NYROBA >> :

Elena, please share your trading method, I think it will be the coolest! I'm sure your thread will be the most discussed if you have enough

Otherwise I take YOUR words as banal AWESOME and nothing more... ;о)))))))))))))

Show your courage. The "real time" thread is yours and there was no monitoring as it is.

So, while there is nothing to envy Helen or anyone else, as there is no subject for envy, only idle talk.

p.s. Sorry for replying for Helen.

Empty.

Everyone gets the teacher they deserve. I have no reflection on being "dumped" by another guru, for it was clearly and long ago said: don't make an idol of yourself.

All this is a manifestation of natural selection, if you will. A local "terrible trial" for idiots.

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/27048/unread#unread