SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 201

What was that?!

granit77:
What was that?!

A flare-up of vitamin deficiency.

khorosh:
That way there will be no unengaged moderators left at all.
There have been enough bloopers from Vinin in my memory.

Vinin:
Go to the smoke room.

I would like to clarify the situation.

I'm not talking about the ban.

Why a friendly, ironic suggestion to join the Courtyard branch is followed by a completely inadequate boorish suggestion of a month's ban?

And just don't sort of ignore the question . That's dirty.

Mischek2:

I would like to clarify the situation.

I'm not talking about the ban.

Why a friendly, ironic suggestion to join the Courtyard branch is followed by a completely inadequate boorish suggestion of a month's ban?

And just don't sort of ignore the question . That's just dirty.

The loo is a latrine

Vinin:

The loo is a latrine.
I'm not asking your opinion on the contents of the loo. I'm asking why you're being rude.

Mischek2:
I'm not asking your opinion on the content of the henhouse. I'm asking why you're being rude.

I find your suggestion rude. Why are you being rude?

Vinin:

To me, your sentence is rude. Why are you being rude?

Genius

You really don't get it, do you?

Imagine, you write to me - Hello bear.

And I'd answer you back with a sneer. And don't even mention that in my mind, starting a sentence with the word Hello is rude.

Mischek2:

Genius

And I'd answer you back with a sneer. And don't even mention that in my mind, it's rude to start a sentence with the word Hello.

We'll stick to our opinion. I'll assume that for you, sending everyone to the shithole is the norm.

Mischek2:

Genius

And I'd answer you back with a sneer. And don't even mention that in my mind, it's rude to start a sentence with the word Hello.

As someone who did not take part in the discussion, I definitely saw the rudeness on Mishek's part and if I were Vinin, I would ban him for at least a week.