SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 194

Fighting spammers or players?

tara: Fighting spammers, or players?

Igrok7. I deleted the last post myself.

P.S. That's the kind of question that arises, Vadim. If you are too lazy to switch the language - at least write a normal transliteration into Russian.

tara:

Fighting spammers or players?

- Who's a witness?

- I'm a witness. What happened?

(cf. "Foundling")

Meaning the nickname.

Mathemat:

Igrok7. I deleted the last post myself.

P.S. This is the kind of question that arises, Vadim. Well, if you are too lazy to switch the language - at least write a normal transliteration into Russian.

Got it. Ok.

trend_lab 14.03.2013 16:18

mate on the moderator? and in general the administration is not squeamish about teaching...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/ru/47018/page960

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/ru/47018/page962

Joperniiteatr:

mate on a moderator? and in fact, he's not shy about teaching the administration...

Frodo, you can't keep your mouth shut. Watch yourself. Your mate on the administration and moderators will never be forgotten.

sergeev:

Frodo, the quieter you ride the farther you go. Watch yourself. Your mate on the administration and moderators will never be forgotten.

I do not understand who you mean, but as an official you look very ugly when you do not have an unambiguous answer and make such unsubstantiated statements about other people....Much so for mishka, this evidence is in full view, but no one wants to pay attention to it.....Thank you for such objectivity.

I'm not Mishek, Fredo ) the moderators can see that perfectly well. Just like the fact that you're Fredo.

trend_lab:
I'm not Mishek, Fredo ) the moderators can see that perfectly well. Just like the fact that you are Fredo.

Maybe it gives you the right to checkmate a moderator and rebuke the decisions of admins...... . Then I do not know what complaints to others, the facts are in person, the offender walks, and lashes out with curse words, and for once an unbiased and very true to form moderator, who has done his job objectively, is deprived of authority (as I understand, maybe not so understand, but his inscription is missing under the avatar)

Joperniiteatr:

Maybe it gives you the right to checkmate a moderator and rebuke the decisions of admins...... . Then I do not know what complaints to others, the facts on the face, the offender walks, and rushes outrageous swear words, and for once a moderator put and for once a very impartial and objective and who did his job, lose their powers (as I understand, maybe not so I understand, but the inscription it was missing under the avatar)
Fredo, I beg you to stop spreading this thread.