SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 206

granit77:
There is no more branch 'Kurilka-2'. The forester came and broke everyone.
Attempts to rebuild it will be severely suppressed, as well as attempts at off-topic discussion in technical branches.

Hwo is "forester"?

In my mind, I realise that this has been a long time coming. I've even stopped going there myself, because it's all the same old stuff and nothing new. But it's a pity anyway - it was originally a thread where people I knew have been chatting for years on arbitrary topics. However, I personally do not recall such a long shouting match on the same topic. There have been pussyfootballs, there have been elections and stuff like that, there was the marsh... But one topic for half a year?!

I sincerely hope that with the passage of time and at the end of certain events, members of the community will have a branch for simple and relaxed conversation on topics unrelated to trading and programming.

See you soon, friends!

granit77:
There is no longer a branch of the Chicken Little 2. The forester came in and kicked everyone out.
Attempts to rebuild will be harshly discouraged, as will attempts at off-topic discussions in technical threads.

There are constructive people! Seconded!

granit77:
There is no longer a branch of the Chicken Little 2. The forester came in and kicked everyone out.
Attempts to restore it will be harshly suppressed, as will attempts at off-topic discussions in technical branches.
Yes, that thread has deteriorated, it wasn't even clear what the point of having it was. Different thoughts came to mind. Good move.

A reminder that it is wrong to interpret the name of this thread as an invitation to spam here.
The thread is mainly for information to moderators about forum abuse, so all posts with a "tobacco" theme will be deleted.

granit77:
A reminder that it is wrong to interpret the name of this thread as an invitation to spam here.
This is mainly for the information of the moderators about forum abuse, so all posts with a tobacco theme will be deleted.
Smoking is bad for your health.

By decision of the administration, users serving sentences for overly emotional posts in the Talking Room have been granted amnesty.
If anyone has been overlooked, email them.

Here. Well actually !!!!

Gentlemen of the moderators, can this post be eliminated???

Thank you!

Where are the moderators?

A man asks for a ban and there's no one there...

AlexeyVik:

Where are the moderators?

A man asks for a ban and there's no one there...

Thank you, I sent him away for 24 hours. Although I've been asking for an eternity.