SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 16

Sorry, I'm not going to compete with you on legal technicalities (I'm not a lawyer). But the vast majority of locals are quite accepting of these rules.

And a moderator, who may not know the law at all, has far more authority on this forum than your nickname.

Are you a Moderator !?

And why are you comparing my rights not with yours, but directly with those of moderators !?? Is that a threat that you are "familiar" with moderators!?

Is it your job to explain the rules!?

GREENGAS, chill out, for God's sake. There's nothing new in the field of rights you're going to discover here. There are well-established rules - just follow them if you want to be here.

My rights are the same as yours. I'm not threatening you in any way, and I do not have any mafia connections with moderators. But I still have to explain the rules sometimes, although I don't always feel like doing so. I just don't want my favourite forum to turn into a dump.

What makes you think I want to open a new rights field here?
Why are you telling me what I should do on this forum?
Have you seen me breaking the rules?
If you will explain to me the rules of the forum (although I'm not sure you have understood them correctly) I will explain to you the rules of talking to me:
1 I have always been, am and will always be right in disputes with you, on any subject.
You decided not to compete with me, a very wise decision.

GREENGAS писал(а) >>
What makes you think I want to open up a new area of rights here?
Why are you telling me what I should do on this forum?
Have you noticed that I broke the rules?
If you explain to me the rules of the forum (although I'm not sure you got it right) I will explain to you the rules of talking to me:
1 I have always been, am and will always be right in disputes with you, on any subject.

Another wise man has turned up.

Another clown

GREENGAS >> :
Another clown.

Do you keep count of how many respected forum members you manage to shit on before you get banned, or does the process itself give you satisfaction?

GREENGAS писал(а) >>
Another clown.

Sir, you must go here.... http://efald.ru/

GREENGAS писал(а) >>
Why do you think I want to do something new here?
Why do you tell me what I should do on the forum?
Did you notice that I broke the rules?
If you'll explain to me the rules of the forum (although I'm not sure you got it right) I'll explain to you the rules of talking to me:

You are on a forum on the internet. There is a moderator on this forum and there are no laws that prohibit or require a moderator to act in any way. Generally speaking any moderator on the Internet has a right to do anything.

GREENGAS >>:
Почему Вы решили что Я хочу новое в области прав здесь открыть ?
Почему Вы мне говорите что Я должен делать на форуме ?
Вы заметили что Я правила нарушал ?

No, you're not, you're not! I cringe under the pressure of your big 'I'... The list:

- Right, it's really nothing new,

- Do what you want, I'm not going to bother you,

- You haven't broken any rules, so there's nothing to charge you with.

I just don't know what's got into you. It's not like I was attacking you in the first place. I didn't attack you at all, I just showed the man the rules of the forum.

1 I have always been, am and will always be right to argue with you, on any topic.

Are you feeling better now?