SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 116

Mathemat:

Misha, tell me, what branch is it? I have recently deleted a bunch of posts in the branch Need advice on the algorithm. The thread shrunk by half.

With Michael Andreevich all is not so simple. For he is the only one with such a surname, but there are not easily verifiable rumours that he is a Troelik. And even if it turns out that all three are from the same IP, only one nickname should be chopped/punished - the one that violated.

Yes, this thread

What a character.

Thank God he doesn't accuse you directly of alcoholism...

Keep on developing - maybe you'll be able to distinguish flood from information.

And as for "snail-like"...

;)

Good luck on your way!

I've been wanting to ask you for a long time . You have at least three nicks, avatar, freelancer and sorento. Why do you have three nicks?

Why in one thread do you crap on Svetten as a freelancer and then admire her as a sorento.

Mischek:

I've been wanting to ask you for a long time. You have at least three nicks, avatar, freelancer and sorento. Why do you have three nicks.

Why in one thread do you crap about**** Svetten as a freelancer and then admire her as a sorento.

Four is "running away."

sever30:
four - "ran away"
the bastard- he got it at one time... so AvaFriSor is steamrolling...

Yes, I could do that too, if I had plenty of time! But as Merlin said, "I have lived many lives, and through the ages there is never enough time"!!!

A great example of how to abide by forum rules.

From "direct links" to "friendly" sites.

And ending with...

I'll squeamishly omit the assessment of "zastranians and 'drisleys'".

The forum is the face of the company.

Let it look in the mirror.

If ZerGut - no one will be able to change his mind that the three guts are less than Zergut.

Good luck.

;)

avatara, Sorento is your nickname?

DDFedor:

And FreeLancer (FreeLance)

joo:
and FreeLancer(FreeLance)
and probegal...

DDFedor:

Why do you ask? You (I don't know your patronymic) have already been proven...

That's a fact, I didn't know about the freelancer... Wouldn't have thought so...