"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 50

Jingo:

So they can calculate the logical-technical basis of the MTS and simply prescribe the right "sticks" in their control terminal - it's that simple?
even simpler.

and what kind of sticks can there be when trading with only distance tolerance pauses?

paukas:
Yes, in the most differential-assertive way possible.

So it turns out that some of the less lucky/successful traders "lose" their value when trading on PAM accounts showing 500-1000% in six months?

it turns out that investors can be dissatisfied and get involved in advocacy at extremely "kitchen" points that do not allow for going higher.

Jingo:

and what sticks can there be when trading with only pauses for an allowable distance?

The same as the stops, they are also a scorcher of your targets. If everything is wooden, and there is no cheating from your side (false signals and stops), and the MTS logic is simple - then there is a chance that the trading algorithm can be restored by the state.

If you are not paranoid, open several accounts (you can use different brokerage companies) and trade yourself, choosing the account for the next trade at random. As a result, you will obtain the coolest total equity, while equity on each individual account will be positive ("lucky") or negative ("sinking") and will not be interesting for potential investigators.

Consequently, if there is a PAMM account, the equity will not be as attractive to investors as the initial one.

But you will sleep well.

GaryKa:

The trailing stops (even though they cover your bottoms against slippages) are just like stops - they scorch your targets. If everything is wooden and there are no fraudulent moves (false trades and stops), and the MTS logic is simple, then there is a chance that the trading algorithm can be restored by the equity.

If you are not paranoid, open several accounts (at different brokerage companies) and trade on your own, randomly choosing an account for the next trade. As a result, you will have the same cool total equity, while the equity for each individual account will be somewhere in the plus ("lucky") and somewhere in the red ("lost"), and will not be of interest to potential investigators.

Respectively, if the PAMM account has an equity, its value will not be as good for investors as the initial one.

But you will sleep well.

"scorching your targets"

What is the value of information on my Take Profits or are we talking about studs for SL?

GaryKa:

The trailing stops (even though they cover the slippage) as well as the stops are scorching your targets. If everything is wooden and there are no fraudulent moves (false positives and stops), and the MTS logic is simple, then there is a chance that the trading algorithm can be restored by the equity.

If you're not paranoid, open several accounts (at different brokerage companies) and trade on your own, randomly choosing an account for the next trade. As a result, you will still have your cool total equity, while the equity for each individual account will be somewhere in the plus ("lucky") and somewhere in the red ("losing"), and will not be of interest to potential investigators.

Respectively, if the PAMM account has an equity, its value will not be as good for investors as the initial one.

But you will sleep well.

This is the truth from the mouth of a "baby".

Well done.

If the DC is rotten, maybe use "individual" quoting(doesn't make it to TR, makes it to SL)

Jingo:

Or are we talking about studs for SL?

Amongst other things.

But these are premature fears(for small volumes), they are more afraid of exposing the trading algorithm or of burning the found "market ineffectiveness". There is an opinion that it may stop working, because each inefficiency has a liquidity limit, and if someone with greater(technological and monetary) capacity than you has, it will be too small for two people).

Jingo:

What is the value of information about my take profit?

Like SL information in conjunction with information from trading metrics: MO, max dodown, margin, etc. - This allows you to determine your risk of loss and expected profitability, and therefore to some extent a forecast, at that moment in time under THIS situation on the market of the instrument (tah) you have traded.

I'm not saying it's useful for those who try it, but ... For example a martingale/antimartingale strategy based on the state, or simply on the equity behaviour, can be easily calculated.

Jingo:

There was a post about PAMM mentioned at the beginning of this thread (unfortunately the author deleted it)

This is your opinion, I am more inclined to agree with SProgrammer's opinion(that is really who should be watched). Especially I have an idea about Anton's trading(PAMM mentioned above) and the optimal f method from Ralpha Jones, which involves both huge losses and huge profits.

I will repeat once again(sorry for the insistence) - if you have a diamond, the best protection is not to draw attention to yourself.

GaryKa:

There was a post about PAMM mentioned at the beginning of this thread (unfortunately the author deleted it)

This is your opinion, I am more inclined to agree with SProgrammer's opinion(that is really who should be watched). Especially I have an idea about Anton's trading(PAMM mentioned above) and the optimal f method from Ralpha Jones, which involves both huge losses and huge profits.

I will repeat once again(sorry for the insistence) - if you have a diamond, the best protection is not to draw attention to yourself.

I have always been concerned about the integrity of the DCs.

Jingo:

"scorching your targets"?

what is the value of information about my takeprofits? or are we talking about studs for SL?

If I were to collect targets (TP, SL) from all traders, I would find a use for them. At the very least, I would increase the profitability of the system.