"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 22

AlexSTAL:
Can you be a little more specific?
Noooooo! Not that !!!!!!!

sever29:
where's the time?
It's 45 in the tester... in real life it's half that long.

Can you tell me what the hell is going on? The expert is smiling or souring on his own... ( can change mood several times in 15 minutes ... ) just like an animation...

sllawa3:
Can you tell me what the hell is going on? The expert is smiling or sour on his own... ( can change mood several times in 15 minutes ... )
Maybe you're feeding him the wrong food? He has indigestion from such percentages and loads ;)

Pegasmaster:
Maybe you're feeding him the wrong thing? He has indigestion from such percentages and loads ;)
If he was doing a deal like he's changing his face... but he's as quiet as a pardoner but he's making faces (not just one but all at once... all at once)... has anyone had this happen to him?

sllawa3:
... at Alpari the stops are 10 times (up to 300) when there is movement and the EA has protection... if stops or spread exceeds 20 the trade is banned...

So put it on ECN, you can set stops and takes inside the spread and no requotes, what's the problem?

sllawa3:
... I wrote above what the drawbacks are... (the main one is the long wait for a trade) in august for 2 weeks there was no trades at all... (only lately it's been working fine) ...

In your tester you have 5700 trades in 8 months. That's about 36 trades per trading day.

sllawa3:

ATIK_DMA2

Tell us who the expert stole it from:

Lots=0.1; DEL_DEP=0.7; MLOT=true; Max_Lot=1000; Kminlot=1; Input=1; Percentuale_Rischio=10; Percentuale_Rischio_2=5; Pip_DistanzaB=160; Pip_DistanzaS=160; PmaB=16; PmaS=16; UwprB=-50; UwprS=-50; TakeProfit=500; Stop_Loss=30; TrailingStopLoss=30; TrailingStep=10; TimeFrame=1; SPREAD=20; STOP_level=20; FreeMargin=1; Tip_open=0; slip=10; Virt=false; MODIF=false; Usa_Trailing=true; B=1; S=1; MagicNumber=9578; GMT_Offset=2; Orario_Apertura=0;Orario_Chiusura=13; Orario_Apertura_2=14; Orario_Chiusura_2=20;

sllawa3: это в тестере 45 .. в реале вдвое меньше

sllawa3 : Can you tell me what the hell is going on? ( can change his mood several times in 15 minutes ... ) just like an animation ...

Where did this shit come from? It seems to me that the Expert Advisor is some kind of leftist....)))

goldtrader:

Tell us who the expert stole it from:

I didn't steal it from anyone... I just took someone's elementary Expert Advisor with very average parameters and completely reworked it... The only thing I left from the original one were trading time parameters (absolutely unaffected by the EA operation... I just didn't delete them from the code) by the way, the author of the simplest one seems to have my reworked versions... The principle of a wheel and price and setting distance between them is known to me...

LeoV:

Where did this shit come from? It seems to me that the expert is some kind of leftist....))

it's not about the expert because all the experts change their faces ... cheers