"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 72

Oh, man ... I'm screwed.))

Here's another one - a pound-buck tree- going up so far, and with confidence! (Please don't count it as advertising).

I am on board and its aggressive branch.

P.S. I have my own trees in the pipeline...

Roman.:

Here's another one - a pound-buck tree, going up so far, and with confidence! (Please don't count it as advertising).

Good topic ..... )))

LeoV:

Good topic ..... )))

Still, I thought you would mark this topic in a bigger way... :-)

"P.S. Your trees are in development..."

Roman.:

Here's another one - a pound-buck tree- going up so far, and with confidence! (Please don't count it as advertising).

P.S. I have my own trees in the pipeline...

Don't wait for it (c)

paukas:

You won't see it coming.

I don't know what that means:

- or that he's not going to flush,

- whether it's to say that it's better not to pour into it and that the tree will fall down... In that case, what about your this assertion that"they did the right thing" in pouring at maximum?

Free up some space on their forum in your personal messaging, I saw you there and wrote to you... :-)

"What a pleasure to see you there ... and Where are your PAMMs, Mr. Paukas?"

Roman.:

Still, I thought you would mark this topic in a bigger way... :-)

"P.S. Your trees are in development..."

Well sorry, I'm cautious in my estimations and not ready to give away hearty seats, although this tree is impressive and my attention and some amount of my money is riveted to it long time ago ))))

LeoV:
Well sorry, I'm cautious in my assessments and not ready to give away hearty seats, although this tree is impressive and my attention and some of my money is riveted to it for a long time ))))

Thank you for your comment. :-)

In fact (to the subject of the branch) - don't grow - read his forum from here.

Typical trader's mistake... You lose, then you start to win back with the volume..... you should not stop and take a break.... Unless, of course, it's automatic.... Sorry I don't know the ins and outs of pam....