"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 52

LeoV:

Therefore, the higher the equity, the greater the risk of a loss, so investing on high equity values carries greater risks than investing on low equity values.

On the contrary. The lower it is, the closer it is to the drain.

paukas: On the contrary. The lower it is, the closer it is to the plum.

Have you read the previous posts on the subject?

If so, write a reasoned argument on the subject, if not, at least decipher what it is about. Slogans are of no interest or use to anyone.

LeoV:

Have you read the previous posts on the subject?

If yes, then write a reasoned argument on the subject, if no, then at least justify or decipher what it is about. Slogans are of no interest or use to anyone.

What kind of slogan is that? It is a truth.

Investing in laggards is the most futile thing.

paukas:

What kind of slogan is that? It's a truism.

Investing in laggards is the most ruinous business.

Let me remind you what it was all about:

One person invested at a level above 3000%. He came out with a drawdown below 3000%. The result was a loss of around 20% of the invested funds.

Another person, invested at the level of up to 1000% and came out at the level of 3000%. Bottom line - got a profit of about 150% of invested funds.

Question - what is the basis of your claims regarding these described cases?

LeoV:

Let me remind you of what you were talking about:

The person invested at a level above 3000%. Exited with a drawdown below 3000%. The result is a loss of around 20% of the invested funds.

Another person, invested at the level of up to 1000% and came out at the level of 3000%. Result - received a profit of about 150% of the invested funds.

Question - on what is the basis of your assertion regarding these described cases?

Continue the two series of numbers.

1000 2000 3000 ????

3000 2000 1000 ????

The second one logged in at 1000 and received a legitimate minus of 100%.

What makes you think he made 150? He lost it all. Because he bought on the fall like the proverbial 95%.

paukas:

Continue the two rows of numbers.

1000 2000 3000 ????

3000 2000 1000 ????

The second entered at 1,000 and got a legitimate minus of 100%.

Why do you think he made 150?

Can you fucking read? ))))

paukas: Why do you think he made 150?
Because I was the second one.) And I'm not counting, but I got live, real money. Real, not fake ))))

LeoV:

I didn't leak it, I earned it.)

If I was angry, I would have written differently. What the fuck are you mad about? ))))

Well, you should have just said so. That makes a difference.

Because if you made it on your own, it's because of your superior intelligence and foresight.

And when you lose, it's just fucking bad luck.

Who was the first?

paukas: Who was the first?

Yoklmnoprst.... not ready to retell half the forum.)) "dead is dead" ))))

LeoV:

.... "Dead is Dead" ))))
That's the fate of it.