Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions. - page 17

Integer:

It is a normal phenomenon, it can change several times a day. Static IP is an additional service from the provider, 100-150 r./month.

Thank you, Mischek and Integer.

It seems that the greed of some "businessmen" has no limits! They have already come up with the idea of charging for such nonsense.

Rita:

It seems that the greed of some "businessmen" has no limit! They have already come up with the idea of charging for such nonsense.

There's an explanation for everything: there aren't enough IP addresses with the current version of IPv4 for everyone (2^32 degrees, that's only 4,294,967,296 for all the devices on the planet). And IPv6 is still in its infancy...

In fact, it's always been like this, since the days of dial-up :) telephonists charge for tone dialing - that's where the greed is...

Rita:

It seems that the greed of some "businessmen" has no limit! They have already come up with the idea of charging for such nonsense.

But if you had a static IP in your contract and it was not a separate service, then the IP change could be a one-off over several years and could simply be caused by technical difficulties at the ISP

I have had a previous IP for over 4 years, the contract does not mention this point at all.

I stand up for the provider. It is not his fault. The IP is supposed to be dynamic, and it's the ISP's fault that it hasn't changed. Static IP requires extra effort and costs, it has always been a separate service.

Rita:
I have had a previous IP for over 4 years, the contract does not mention this point at all.
It is strange that it is not specified. What does technical support say?

That's okay, for now. It's the weekend. I'll ask them tomorrow.

I want to copy the optimization results to MS Excel (table) and then do division =B1/F1, =B2/F2 (table cells), etc.

- Is there any way to reproduce these divisions?

Thank you!

yes. just copy these cells into other cells.