Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions. - page 24

Hi.
I have a problem with opera 11 (the latest version of Opera)
It slows down the traffic very much.
Pages often get hung up without loading. Pictures sometimes - not loaded at all!

For example. Here is a typical glitchy loading of this page

Elements are frozen at 16/21. No avatars visible. No answer menu at all.

I was worried about my ISP, - but the traffic there is fine!

I'm printing now with another - previous version of OPERA-10.

IE is working fine too. So does Mozilla.

Does anyone know what's wrong? - See pic:

=======================================================

=====================================================

leonid553:

It could also be because of the ISP, even though the traffic is normal.

Opera is notorious for this sort of thing, and sometimes it can be quite tricky to figure out.

Start by updating your flash player, clearing your personal data, and disabling extensions if you have any.

What does it say at the bottom left of the page when it freezes?

The bottom left of the page doesn't say anything. Reinstalling doesn't help.

Opera is glitching more and more every day. Checked it with an internet speed test:

I.e. speed is normal. Now I will try to reinstall to another folder.

leonid553:

The bottom left of the page doesn't say anything. Reinstalling doesn't help.

Opera is glitching more and more every day. Checked it with an internet speed test:

I.e. speed is normal. Now I will try to reinstall to another folder.

At all? If you press f5 for example.

Isturbo on by any chance?

Just reinstalling is unlikely to help, you need to completely clean the system of it, all registry entries. Otherwise it will just pick up the glitch all over again. Alternatively, you could uninstall it, install a younger version, then update to the latest one.

Try also: in new tab opera:config

Section Extensions - there DelayedscriptExecution, Frames Show Active and Script Debugger unchecked.

You can try to uninstall the Flash and see how it would be without it

What I meant by speed is this. Sometimes it's the provider's fault that some websites stop opening (or slow down terribly). Google, for example, flies, but Yandex works as if it were a live operator looking for answers.

Dunno what it's about, probably some gateways or routes go down, but in this case the effect does not change when I change my browser. And such problems are eliminated promptly, because they appear in large groups of users, and tech. support is lagging.

Thank you Abzasc, I will try to apply your recommendations.

(turbo off)

Carried over.

Kyrsss 22.03.2011 08:07

Hello!

Can you tell me how to configure Comodo Firewall to work with MT4? I.e. access is only allowed to the server and only allowed port. everything else is blocked or prohibited. Thank you.

xcorrected.
atik 24.03.2011 00:28
albion:

Hi all.

The question is close to the subject of the forum, so don't judge severely. I'd like to know if there is any brokerage companies in cis that offer possibility to trade through ninjatrader 7.

I'd like to know if there is a possibility to use Ninjatrader in real time, I don't know how to use it.

You may have a good chance to check it in battle. It costs 60 quid a month ... or automatic trading will not be possible .

Good afternoon.

A couple of weeks ago I installed the heavily advertised Google Chrome browser. I hardly ever use it.

And this is what happens. About 1-2 times a day for no reason at all, without calling this browser -

suddenly several processes pop up. On the picture I've shown with arrows. There are only four of them. Sometimes there are five or six of them:

The processor slows down severely and during this time it is practically impossible to use the computer!

These processes hang for fifteen minutes, if not twenty. If I don't delete them right away.

What it is and how to get rid of it, please advise.

h ttp://portableapps.com/news/2011-06-07_-_google_chrome_portable_12.0.742.91_released

the "portable" versions have the update disabled. maybe it will help ...