Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions. - page 12

Angela:
I have an Internet Explorer

Tools - Explorer properties - Advanced - (Security - Delete all files from temporary files folder...)

Abzasc:

Tools - Internet Options - Advanced - (Security - Delete all files from temporary files folder...)

Thank you!

Heh...

For FireFox

Tools - Settings - Privacy - Clear history on closing

Select what to clear beforehand using the Options button.

Angela:

Thank you!

You're welcome ))))

Off-topic MQL question

The question is really off-topic. And it's developing likean avalanche...

And I, strangely enough, prefer FF).

Kostik1979:

I apologise for digressing from the main topic of the forum.

I want to write a program, but I don't know where to start. I need to read some data from a webpage and based on that data perform certain actions on that page, simply put I need a bot. Please advise who knows, in what programming language is the easiest to implement such a task? Or maybe there is something like a browser with additional programming features?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I haven't read the thread, but judging from the fact that it's not over...

greasemonkey - and do whatever you want with the JavaScript page

a simpler option (depends on your problem) is iMacros

all of these addons work 100% for Firefox, but greasemonkey has been seen for some other browsers as well.

I have another problem, can anyone advise what to do, because it's about time for me to change my computer. The computer is three years old, the first year was normal, two years ago, after a change of provider, although it may be purely coincidence, the internet began to fail. The data exchange is interrupted, if only MT4 is working, the failure appears as a disconnection with the terminal, the terminal hangs up, quotations are stopped. And it is not clear whether there is a failure on the connection level with the provider or data feed is interrupted on the brokerage company side. It may hang so infinitely, until you try to open some site, there is a disconnection at the level of VPN connection and at the attempt to recover the connection displays error 800, unable to connect to the server. Repeated attempts do not give anything. Run diagnostics of connection, I get message about problems with network adapter, I reset adapter or reboot local network, after that connection can be established normally. Statistics of failures is not visible, the only thing, the vast majority of failures at night, can and two during the night, can work for a week or two without failure. Many times I have contacted the tech support of the provider, they have checked their equipment, they say everything is fine. Reinstalling the system and periodic cleanup with antivirus does nothing. My device is a stop loss when I set a stop order and in the morning I get nothing on my account. I have a good chance to trade manually when there is a failure and I have to perform corrective action for recovery.

Who has experienced this and how to treat it?

Angela:

I have another problem, can anyone advise what to do, because it's about time to change the computer. The computer is three years old, the first year was fine, but two years ago, after the change of provider, although this may be purely coincidence, the internet began to fail. The data exchange stops, if only MT4 is working, the failure appears as a disconnection with the terminal, the terminal hangs up, quotations are stopped. And it is not clear whether there is a failure on the connection level with the provider or data feed is interrupted on the brokerage company side. It may hang so infinitely, until you try to open some site, there is a disconnection at the level of VPN connection and at the attempt to recover the connection displays error 800, unable to connect to the server. Repeated attempts do not give anything. Run diagnostics of connection, I get message about problems with network adapter, I reset adapter or reboot local network, after that connection can be established normally. Statistics of failures is not visible, the only thing, the vast majority of failures at night, can and two during the night, can work for a week or two without failure. Many times I have contacted the tech support of the provider, they have checked their equipment, they say everything is fine. Reinstalling the system and periodic cleanup with antivirus does nothing. My device is a stop loss when I set a stop order and in the morning I have nothing left on my account. I have a good chance to trade manually when there is a failure and I have to perform corrective action for recovery.

Who has experienced this and how to treat it?

Internet ADSL/Ethernet, who is the provider, what type of VPN, what equipment, what operating system, etc. - all write

AlexSTAL:
Internet ADSL/Ethernet, who's provider, what type of VPN, what equipment, what operating system, etc. - all write

Internet - cable, provider - Beeline. Connection to workplace, VPN - connection miniport WANN (PPTP) public network, IPv4 connection.

Network Adapters - Atheros L1 Gegabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T Controller, Intel(R) PRO/Wirelines 3945ABG Network Connection. 6TO4 Adapter, but it doesn't work (don't know if it should or not, yellow triangle with ! - sign).

The operating system is Vista, the computer is an ASUS laptop.

Angela:

Internet is cable, provider is Beeline. Connection to the workplace, VPN - miniport connection WANN (PPTP) public network, IPv4 connection.

Network Adapters - Atheros L1 Gegabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T Controller, Intel(R) PRO/Wirelss 3945ABG Network Connection.

The operating system is Vista, the computer is ASUS.

The first thing I would do, regardless of the reasons:

1) Buy a normal router, say 3COM 3CR858-91 and raise the connection only with it.

2) I would drop Vista and get either XP or Seven.

There have been problems with realtek before at driver level, newer versions helped. But with your networking should not be a problem.

Or find a software program that constantly monitors the quality of the connection. Or run a ping on a public city (ISP) server and look at the latency and packet loss...