Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions. - page 19

Rita:

Thank you. I see. The computer is exactly five years old. I didn't even know there was a battery.

Does it have to be replaced? Other than the clock, does the discharge of this battery hurt anywhere?

No harm done, unless of course you are concerned that the BIOS is booted with default settings every time the computer is switched on.

And another question. About 8-10 days ago on one of the forums I used to frequent, instead of normal text - some squares were mostly displayed...

What happened, I don't understand. Interestingly, that there are always on the site a dozen or so visitors, that is, these strange squares - only I have . The rest of the visitors see the normal text.

How can I make it display normally?

Rita:

And another question. About 8-10 days ago on one of the forums I used to frequent, instead of normal text - some squares were mostly displayed...

What happened, I don't understand. Interestingly, that there are always on the site a dozen or so visitors, that is, these strange squares - only I have . The rest of the visitors see the normal text.

How do I make the normal display?

Perhaps the site has changed the encoding of text. Look in the browser settings - set the autodetection. If not, try changing the encoding manually.

Here, I've chosen the "wrong" coding:

Please tell me how to do this in the latest Opera.

I can't find where and how to set the encoding in SETTINGS.

Rita:

Please tell me how to do this in the latest Opera.

I can't find where and how to set the encoding in SETTINGS.

Main menu - View - Encoding

Thank you. I found it, but it still doesn't work!

With "automatic selection" (the uppermost one) I still get squares instead of letters. And with others - you get either hieroglyphs or all sorts of crocodiles.

It's time to go through all these codes by hand - it'll take half a day's work...

Cyrillic ----- Auto-prediction

Give me a link to this forum

Mischek:
Cyrillic ----- Auto Redirect

It does not work. Squares instead of letters anyway.

The link is http://finstockclub.ru/forum/index.php

Now I've loaded the old version of Opera - it shows the site normally.

But the newer version - the latest one - still won't...

Rita:

Doesn't work. It still shows squares instead of letters.

Link - here http://finstockclub.ru/forum/index.php

Now I have loaded the old version of Opera - it shows the site normally.

But the new - latest - it still doesn't...

I too, but for different reasons, have settled on version 10.20