[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 68

would like to fit this strategy into the ilan

the only downside is that it only works on daily charts

how much would this service cost so if anything?

Europa:
Aren't you afraid of the Timeweek ID? ;)
What's gonna happen? Breaking and entering?

thank you so much for your helpgranit77

Please advise if it is possible to write an EA based on the Adx_crossing indicator

Kubodel:
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or need an indicator, I will be happy to help you.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/115354

Good luck!

Hello, I would like to ask you to write a correct indicator for correlation of price with indicator, for example with AO. In attached archive excel file, with what should turn out approximately.
Files:
eurusd60g.zip  28 kb

i can write a free advisor, an indicator is needed to enter the martingale, i trade by hand the strategy is very profitable but i can make an advisor because i do not have to analyze it, i should enter and exit by an indicator and connect martingale at the right time, thanks in advance for the feedback

By the way, my Facebook handle is 6tr45sex5null65.

teasure:

I have an indicator, I should add martingale, I trade by hand the strategy is very profitable but I could make an EA because I do not have to analyze it, I should enter and exit by an indicator and at the right time I should add martingale.

You're the owner of such a cool grail and you're asking for free work.

As a rule, you are the owner of such a cool grail and you are begging for a free job.