[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 19

акрыть 50рафикеKubodel >> :
Hello, if you have a trading system and you want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be happy to help you.

Hello, I need a Bollinger Expert Advisor. On the EUR/USD H1 chart attach the Bollinger Bands with deviation 2 and 3 . And on the daily chart - SMA with a period of 20. Market entry rules: 1. Price breaks the upper border of the Bollinger channel (2) and closes outside it - buy (if the closing price on the daily chart is above the SMA 20) 2. The price breaks through the bottom of the bollinger channel (2) and closes outside it - sell (provided that the closing price on the daily chart is below the SMA 20). 3. When the market price makes a breakthrough up and closes below the channel the upper Bollinger Bands 3 and 2 on the hourly chart - to make entry in the market to sell. 4. When the price makes a breakthrough in the market downwards and closes above the channel of lower Bollinger Bands indicator 3 and 2 on H1 price chart - make entry into the market to buy.

T/P = 80, S/L = 50 But when you reach a profit of 30 pts you have to close 50% of the trade and pull the stop loss from 50 pts to 20 pts.

Holy crap (with an E (blackberry)). There's no Santa anymore. Gone to deliver presents to other countries. ;-)

Oh, for fuck's sake...

Please help me write a simple EA to automate intraday trading.

The idea is very simple, but it will help me to test my new trading strategy.

I tried to write this EA myself, but I don't have enough experience to debug it and it compiles well (generates a lot of errors).

Please help me.

The "action" of the EA may seem delusional, but it is VERY suitable to implement my new strategy/

In the case of profits (cash withdrawals) I promise to share. (e.g. via WebMoney) I mean it

Files:

Hello! Please help me write an EA based on the Triggerlines indicator, so that when the direction of movement changes, opposite orders are triggered, thus closing each other. Maybe there are already such EAs, maybe they are losing? Share your experiences. Help who can.
Files:

Kubodel писал(а) >>
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be happy to help you.

Right off the bat - I'm a beginner - and I think such things have been invented a long time ago.

I would like to place an order with a set difference from the current price and preset stoploss and takeprofit.

Help who can - I'm sure such things have been invented a long time ago to make life easier.

I.e. I always do standard buy/sell orders (like this - buy/sell order 30 pips from current price, SL and TP - 50 and 60 pips from transaction price) - would like to cram less numbers.

Can you help?

Helex >> :

Write in person, it works by the way and is pretty good, but as in all of our life, everything has its faults. With extreme overclocking you can make millions, but so far on tester )))

Do a good deed, let me test it.

Hello all.

I'm sorry, but do you have an indicator in the functions of which is laid to determine a certain interval candle with the smallest diapason from High to Low.

There is one theme, I need to check. If everything comes together, I will share the system.

Yes, or who will write such an indicator can?

I'm grateful to you.

KONDOR >> :

>> cynically joking

Are you guys too lazy to go through the Code Base? There's so much to go through.