Unprofitable trades 0!!!!!! - page 9

satop >> :

Try zig-zagging

Zig-Zag works late and so it cannot be an objective filter.

satop >> :

and added ishimoku as a filter

Tell me, how did you select the signals from Ishimocki? I don't know how to read positive and negative signal. I used OsM as filter for stochastic, but it is useless for this strategy, it opens only one profitable trade after 2 weeks, although it has some good profit. How do you write the condition on the Ishimoku?

granit77 >> :

The algorithm is almost the same there.

nickbilak wrote: (o super-signals)

For granit77 - in real time his signals can be simply replaced by a price_channel breakdown (highest high and lowest low)

and on the story it's almost like a zig-zag.

That's what I have as my first filter, but it's missing...

Hoper23 >> :

That's what I have as my first filter, but it's missing...

It's not a filter, it's an entry point, the filter is a stochastic, at least with me.

Olimp >> :
the first post in the thread is Self-learning EXPERT.mq4: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9416

This is not the right Expert Advisor. The self-learning Expert Advisor has already been discussed many times, but it was of no use. I don't know what to do with it, I don't know how to do it on demo but I´m sure it will work. My system is based on stochastics and Low Hight signals. ELEMENTARY.

granit77 >> :

It's not a filter, it's an entry point, the filter is a stochastic, at least with me.

>> Right. I was wrong, sorry, I have stochastic filter too... But the drawdown is under 76%... Now I put OsMa (along with Stochastic) - same thing, 74% drawdown and $ 1000 less than without it. What would put a filter that would steer at least 50% drawdown????

I've been going back to it periodically for a year now, but haven't come up with anything clever. There is nothing faster than SS, so a simple filter works exactly the opposite.

All we need is for the Expert Advisor to detect a trend that has begun as a prolonged one and to stop opening against it having fixed acceptable losses.

It is not a radical solution, but with the current profitability we only need to sit the trend on the fence and we have enough profit.

granit77 >> :

I've been going back to it periodically for a year now, but haven't come up with anything clever. There is nothing faster than SS, so a simple filter works exactly the opposite.

All we need is for the Expert Advisor to detect a trend that has begun as a prolonged one and to stop opening against it, fixing acceptable losses.

It's not a radical solution, but with the yield we have, all we have to do is sit the trend on the fence, and the profit is enough as it is.

Exactly so, I ran this system on a demo since Thursday last week, it may bring me about 1000 800 for a couple of days, but there is only one BUT, the drawdown is about 78%, I mean that I opened a buy position and the trend reversed and is moving below the level where I opened deals on margin (those same 800). It's still open. And some deals were flying due to lack of margin. Here's how to do this to filter Low Hight and Stochastic? I have the stochastic WAY out for a long period.

extern double K = 181;
extern double P = 21;
extern double S = 78;
And still some nasty deal slips through and spoils the whole picture. Even with OsMa I managed to reduce the drawdown by 3% without losing profit, but still, 75% is a lot...

That's what I have... I don't know how to deal with it.

Hoper23 >> :

That's how I feel... And I don't know how to fight it.

Yes, and the bazaar in this thread only supports the expectation that a forester will come and show us the way to the nearest highway...