Unprofitable trades 0!!!!!! - page 8

granit77 >> :

Extremum-guessing always occurs before a trend change

Maybe I should add a filter to the stochastic? I used OsMoy as a filter for stochastics before, but it missed much trades and cannot guarantee 100% direction. May someone suggest something?

Hoper23 >> :

I've been using OsMoy as a filter for the stochastic, but it was missing a lot of trades and there was no 100% guarantee of directionality. I used OsMa as a filter for stochastics before, but it missed a lot of trades, and there was no 100% guarantee of directionality. May be somebody will tell me something.

Try zig-zags

Hoper23 >> :

Maybe I should add a filter to stochastic? I used OsMa as a filter for stochastics before, but it missed a lot of trades and there was no 100% directional guarantee. May be somebody will tell me something.

I used to make an EA on a stochastic

and added an ishimock as a filter.

less trades but stable plus.

satop >> :

Try zigzags

The algorithm is almost the same there.

nickbilak wrote: (o super-signals)

for granit77 - in real time his signals can be replaced simply by a price_channel breakdown (highest high and lowest low)

and on the story it's almost like a zig-zag

Hoper23 писал(а) >>

Eurochief has a bigger spread, so it should have fallen 4-6 points for sal for +.

>> Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Hoper23 >> :

I've been using OsMoy as a filter for the stochastic, but it was missing a lot of trades and there was no 100% guarantee of directionality. I used OsMa as a filter for stochastics before, but it missed a lot of trades, and there was no 100% guarantee of directionality. May be somebody will tell me something.

I added a trend on "12_VininI_HMA" on M5 with 46,66% relative drawdown. On the period from 01.05.08 to today the net profit at 0.1 lot was 14414. Still the drawdown is still big. One of the reasons is too many opened positions at the same time, which means that too big a part of the deposit is involved. You may try an idea I sometimes use in Expert Advisors - to open next order only if the previous order is profitable.

Hoper23 писал(а) >>

You have the first SELL deal closed with a 2-point difference between opening and closing and a profit of 0.16, and the ones that were minus were only 1 point.

How is that even, what exactly do you want? Maybe you want to use 100% of your accounts, for that just make an auto-lot percentage, which will expose not 0.01, but 0.05. Just do not forget that the market can go sideways for a while and you won't have enough money to support these trades. But here's the deal.

My Expert Advisor works on it.

I want to try playing with 1:1 leverage, i.e. no credit and only a small TP. It's true, the balance should be large. That is why I set it at 0.01, but there is less risk. How do the people see it.

I would like to share my experience with the beginner. Maybe we will try to do it together ;-)

khorosh >> :

>> You can try the idea, I sometimes use it in Expert Advisors - to open next trade only if the previous trade is profitable.

This particular filter will not work with this EA, as it opens a series that almost always starts with losing trades. The series is profitable due to

The last trades behind a trend reversal.

granit77 >> :

This particular filter will not work with this particular EA, as it opens a series that almost always starts with losing trades. The series is profitable due to

of last trades behind the trend reversal.

Yes you are right. That idea doesn't help here. I limited the number of simultaneously existing positions to 2. The relative drawdown has decreased to

33%, but net profit since 01.05.08 decreased to 4449$, there are no losing trades. Who likes to take risks can already try it on real.

the first post in the thread is Self-learning EXPERT.mq4: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9416