Unprofitable trades 0!!!!!! - page 16

T-RADER:
I won't post it here, but if someone wants to insert it into their expert on stochastics, I'll be happy to share it with them. Sorry for the peculiarities of my behaviour, which implies a certain degree of mutual benefit. I apologise because the admin asked me to erase all my posts.

Send me the results of the demo preferably in person... if not, then the tester...

OK, the main disadvantage of the multi-order EA is the lack of stops. Fixed, current SL=120 pips.

The second disadvantage is the minimal total profit of total order closing. Fixed by tests in the optimizer. The current target=35.

Third, I do not agree with filtering. In (my) current version of the Expert Advisor there are no oscillator filters.

I installed it on my terminal from Teletrade. For those who want to look: I do not know the server addresses. Who knows, let them write.

My account is 2624742. The investment password is avyy6kk.

Demo account opened on 22.09.2011 for $1,000,000.

The large amount of the deposit has been chosen based on the fact that the minimum volume of the open order (they have) is 1.0 lot.

I will try to hold an EA for a few months.

Totally inadequate quote server on Teletrade: - no minutes, for some reason? Why no minutes? How do I run an EA in the tester? This is bullshit!

September 26, 2011, testing: with 72 open orders the drawdown is $19,000, the deposit is $97,449. The balance is $1,010,991.