Unprofitable trades 0!!!!!! - page 12

Hoper23 >> :

than to filter out the stochastic signal.

You could try using the "Williams' Percent Range" indicator or "%R". It's very similar to stochastic, but you have to add 2 scales to it. I tried it and it turned out that Stochastic gives better sell signal and %R gives buy signal. Maybe something will come out of it.

BARS >> :
I've recently set up Outlook Express and I'm having a great time :)

I've got TheBat! Herbolife :)

Hoper23 >> :
Let's do it right here, anyway, the locals won't understand the code. Let's do it right here, anyway, the locals won't understand the code, and it still needs to be optimised with brains.

Right, you also need to remove formatting remnants from the code. then half of them will have no desire to understand it =)

Suvorov >> :

You can try it with the "Williams' Percent Range" indicator or %R. It is very similar to stochastics but you need to add 2nd scales. I tried it and it turned out that Stochastic gives better sell signal and %R shows better buy signal. Maybe it will work.

Here is a picture of what I said above, the first is a stochastic and the 2nd is %R.

GarF1eld >> :

Right, you need to remove formatting remnants in the code. Then half of them will have no desire to work it out =)

What are you doing? It's OK there, it's working stuff...((.

Suvorov >> :

You may try to use "Williams' Percent Range" indicator or else "%R". It is very similar to stochastic but you have to add 2 arrows in it. I tried it and it turned out that Stochastic gives better sell signal and %R shows better buy signal. Maybe something will come out of it.

Can you show me this tool? How to extract its signals?

Hoper23 >> :

What are you doing? It's OK, it's working stuff...(((

Can you send me that indicator? And how to extract its signals?

It is in the standard set of Meta-tradera indices, you just need to add 2 wizards to it.

Hoper23

Vlad, did you get my letter? My mail is acting up, so I'm not sure if it's gone or not.

khorosh >> :

Hoper23

Vlad, did you get my letter? My mail is acting up, so I'm not sure if it's gone or not.

Yes, I did.

khorosh >> :

Hoper23

Where's this one? 12_VininI_HMA.ex4 I have an error on it.But it works, maybe not as it should, only 500 bucks a week from 1000.

Hoper23 >> :

The goal is always the same - to make money. So we are discussing how to make money. No one builds a pseudo-graphal, miracles do not happen, just the analysis. If you are so smart, then tell me how to filter the stochastic signal.

I work on 2 displays, the stochastic "lights up" on 6 TF. The picture is very beautiful, for example if we have D1 buy, then on 4th hour buy 100% trend. And so on. I have been planning to make such an Expert Advisor for a long time, but I do not write it myself...