Unprofitable trades 0!!!!!! - page 15

Hoper23 >> :
>> who's in the loop, facebook 193944517.

>> I'll give you a message in my inbox.

Hoper23 >> :
Found a cure for stochastic...Tried a lot of things and found out that the best filter for stochastic is the top level timeframe!!! That's a hell of a way to go. I've taken the code described here and ran it on Optima for 15M. And you think the averaging strategy fell away - practically 100% profitable, and the drawdown was not more than 30%. What a turnaround...

Good for you write I have more, I've been in the stochastics business for a few years now.

Hoper23 >> :
Indra66-Now tell me, maybe I will write, I am not a stingy, I put mine in opensource, so tell me in detail how to implement it on small TFs? Well, let's say on 1M and 5M, large TFs will not give a real payoff, because Stochastic does not often give signals, especially good ones.

I am writing. Although the subsequent posts show that you have already found something yourself. The stochastic signals are quite accurate on small TFs if they coincide with large ones. Suppose if we have a sig on M5 to buy we will get at least 10 pt if it coincides with M15, 20-30 pt if it coincides with M30, up to 50 pt at 1 hour, etc. Situation with H1 - H4: everyday trend on 4-hour news.The probability is actually quite high. And I do not want to talk about the elegance of the work with a correct implementation. I do not want to talk about the rest of it in the ICQ, do not think that I am greedy, I just do not want to flutter about a lot of material.

My thanks to the author of the Expert Advisor.

I have overlooked the averaging strategy.

I have already completed the basic Expert Advisor for the time being and I am testing it on demo.

I have improved it:

1) Calculated the automatic setting level takeprofit depending on the value of target. (helps with connection failure and when switching off the computer).

2)EA works on М5, filtering on М15, optimizing stochastic for a separate timeframe. (This improvement has already been mentioned in this topic).

I have not managed to add anything else, so far everything is good.

It remains to decide on the currency pair, stochastic parameters and we can run it for real (but the main thing is not to overload it).

Maybe someone has developed this theme before, a lot of time has passed since the last post......

Latest results of demo testing.

It starts with 0.02 lot and before that I tried other hedgexes.

Files:

Hoper23:
I've found a cure for stochastics... I tried lots of things and found out that the best filter for stochastics is higher timeframe! That's a hell of a way to go. I've taken the code described here and ran it on Optima for 15M. And you think the averaging strategy fell away - practically 100% profitable, and the drawdown was not more than 30%. Oh, what a twist...

There you go) and I'm reading... I'm thinking whether Vlad will figure it out or not, all the smart people are here... a little bit from each and that's the result) teamwork is progress!

I already thought of writing to you in the ash, knocking) but I see you with brains yourself all the difficulties overcome. If you have difficulties I can also contribute my skype: ericgroup1

EricGR:

Well) and I'm reading it ... I think Vlad may or may not have figured it out, all the smart people around here... I think we're making progress as a team ... that's what we're all doing!

I already thought of writing to you in the ash, knocking) but I see you with brains yourself all the difficulties overcome. If you have any difficulties, I can also contribute on my Skype: ericgroup1

And I found an indicator, that is faster than the older stochastic TF, and even faster than the current TF stochastic. I also have an idea how to optimize the entry of the current period stochastic, that is, how to enter directly at the extremum of the current period stochastic, without waiting for stochastic signal or its rebound!

Who wrote there already an Expert Advisor on a filtered stochastic?

And in fact I'm getting the whole theory of the matter - why a filtered stochastic works and how.

Ten days... 10 whole days! ... but they say the road takes every man...

T-RADER:

And I found an indicator which is faster than the older stochastic TF, and even faster than the current TF stochastic. I also have an idea how to optimize entry by the current period stochastic, i.e. how to enter directly at the current period stochastic extremum, without waiting for stochastic signal or its break!

Who wrote there already an Expert Advisor on a filtered stochastic?

And in general I'm getting the whole theory of this question - why a filtered stoch works and how.

Hello, do you want to post the found turkey?

And in general, I'm learning the theory of the matter - why a filtered stoch works and how. -this is where I ask for more details ))).

dmitriy086:

Hello, will you be posting the found turkey?

And in general I'm getting the whole theory of this question - why the filtered stack works and how. -and here I will ask for more details ))).

I'm not going to post it here, but if someone wants to insert it into his/her expert on stochastics, I will gladly share it with him/her. I apologize for my behavior that implies a certain degree of mutual benefit. I apologise because the admin has asked me to erase all my posts.