Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 6

LeoV писал(а) >>

Yes, but then it is equal to the spread? TR=Spread=2 Right?

Yes, like this.

"TP is set at the StopLevel and SL is set only at StopLevel + spread. This is when opening from the market.

And 130 occurs on the server side and the client does not complain. At stops/stakes < StopLevel the client already argues without sending the request.

And if you try a Limit with SL = StopLevel - it opens without any problems."

that's why they have TP=4 to comply with championship conditions

Prival писал(а) >>

Yes, it is.

Then it's out of the rules. Or am I wrong? TP=Spread=2

What are we fighting about?
N.Gulkina was singing instead of hitting a note (she was arranging it in a creative way))
it's the same with the rules of the Championship: an order was opened with an authorized stop, and then the Expert Advisor corrected it to Breakeven.
--

where and why (for what purpose) is there a breach?

LeoV писал(а) >>

You can set it that way, but they have TP=4, i.e. equal to double the spread. And this is already out of the rules.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Korey писал(а) >>

What are we fighting about?

To understand what's going on. Or are you the host of the forum and you have to ask permission?

Korey писал(а) >>

what are we fighting about?
N.Gulkina sang instead of hitting a note (just an arrangement, a creative approach))
it is the same with the rules of the Championship: an order was opened with an authorized stop and then an Expert Advisor corrected it to Breakeven.
--

where and why (for what purpose) is the breach seen?

That's right, after opening with an allowed takeaway, the price can bounce slightly and you can move the takeaway closer to the opening price. This scenario is almost always possible during the flat.

PrizmaL писал(а) >>

Volodya, I understand that. Only one thing is not clear - TP=Spread or not in this case?

LeoV писал(а) >>

To understand what's going on. Or are you the owner of the forum and you have to ask permission?

>> and you're the helpless member of the forum, hysterically asserting your rights.

Korey писал(а) >>

and you're a weak-willed member of the forum, hysterically asserting your rights.

Where am I standing up for my rights? I haven't written anywhere about disqualification or anything. Nowhere did I ask to be moved up. Not only that, I wrote that I don't think I'm likely to win the prize. And you're just jealous?