Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 13

komposter писал(а) >> The TP for a buy order is calculated from the Bid price, so it can be 2 pips away from the opening price (Ask) (with a spread of 2 and a stop lever of 4)

It's been dealt with a long time ago. It all makes sense. Thank you. ))))

It seems to me that everything is right and correct. Strategies that make money on pips are a loophole that will eventually close. Why it works now is more a question for the market. But the market will not allow it to be "had" by the pip traders for a long time (especially with a negative MO for RND trades). At the beginning I myself was going to exit with a pipsewise EA that was tested on the minutes since 1999 and showed a very smooth beautiful straight line up. But I came to my senses a couple of days before the end of registration: the end of testing was far from the current time. At first I was glad (there was an extra sample of time for testing and optimization), but no matter how I tried to configure it - after some more time I had a very sure, consistent and rapid sinking, I simply had no time to redesign the strategy itself, and had to put an alternate version.

I can only be glad for good EAs. Respect to the current champions! Everything that is within the rules is legal. Otherwise, what are the rules for? :)

coaster >> :

.. Anything within the rules is legal. Otherwise, what are the rules for? :)

The current rules are flawed, the multivariate solutions to the problems posed in this thread confirm this. Good rules should be unambiguous.

The only way out is to hold the championship on real quotes from a good DC, then there will be no need to disqualify anyone, the real will disqualify itself.

But all this is for the next championship, reviewing the current one will do more harm than good.

It is very difficult for the organizers to do what they are proposing, given the existence of several powerful sponsors and the difficulty of maneuvering between competing interests.

But that's none of my business. My business is to quack and tinkle. One man, one vote. I have the right.

One more. That makes two qua...

granit77 писал(а) >>

Revising the current one would do more harm than good.

Why?

Topor >> :

>> why?

The rules don't change halfway down the road

Mischek писал(а) >>

The rules don't change halfway down the road

The rules prohibit pipsing.

25 again )

the leaders are non-pips

Pipsers. More precisely, "pips + epsilon". Maybe the interbank market would allow it. But there are not many of them here.

Mathemat >> :

Pipsipsers. More precisely, "pips + epsilon. Maybe on the interbank will allow it. But there's not a lot of that here.

by the definition of the championship - not pips

If nobody allowed that, they wouldn't be making any money in the real world.

> But there's not many of them here.

>> "here" where?