Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 24

Mischek писал(а) >>

It's a 2 pips range of logic

Well, you see Mischek is not that far from the real (price) reality.

And Mischek, I'm a business consultant by profession,
which includes the psychology of advertising, PR, creating a business image, etc.
I've worked with dozens of firms in crisis and bankruptcy,
and after my work all the firms I worked with increased their revenues tenfold.

PrizmaL >> :
And also, Mischek, I'm a business consultant by profession,
which includes advertising psychology, PR, business image, etc.
and after my work all the firms I worked with increased their income dozens of times.

And I have a long-haired, beautiful dachshund.

Mischek писал(а) >> I have a long-haired, beautiful dachshund.

Well done. :)

Mischek >> :

I've got a long-haired dachshund, a beautiful one.

+5

I have a red-haired cat and she's beautiful, too.

PrizmaL >> :
And Mischek, I'm a business consultant by profession,
which includes advertising psychology, PR, business image, etc.
and after my work all the firms I worked with increased their income dozens of times.

What if the money has disappeared from the market altogether? You can PR, you can image the market, there's still no money in it.

Maybe I'm wrong, I know a firm that is willing to pay a lot for a miraculous formula for getting out of the crisis.

geopoint >> :

What if the money has disappeared from the market altogether? You can PR or image yourself, but there is still no money in the market.

Maybe I'm wrong, I know a firm that is willing to pay very much for a miraculous formula to get out of the crisis.

>> is the firm RF?

geopoint >> :

>> in particular:

and at the same time you have to write experts :-)

Renat >> :

Here is Vladimir Vladimirovich marvelling on TV that the stock market turns out to be irrelevant to the real value of businesses...

The market is the one that undresses and teaches everyone, not the one that keeps the perpetual 2 pips spread. Learn from the crisis.

Renat, I can't find any other reason for your inadequate response other than a bad mood.

It was not about increasing the spread in my post. Just in this respected American broker spreads have always been floating, as it happens in the market.

I attached a screenshot to show that such a surprise may be made for a select few, when prices in Market Watch do not coincide with prices on charts. Usually a trader looks at the charts instead of the Market Watch. This way it is more convenient to receive information. And in 99% of cases these values coincide. But, unfortunately, again, for some traders even a respectable regulated American BC does such nasty things. And even more unfortunate is the fact that it is done by software settings written by a reputable company MetaQuotes.

I don't have any criticism to the respectable developers and the MetaTrader platform itself. There is a certain fact, which I have told you about. It is directly related to MQL4 because thanks to MQL4 it is possible to detect such errors at once.

There has been a lot of talk in this thread in particular about clean banking etc through a respected platform. It might be worth reflecting on the work of banks and regulated western companies again...

PrizmaL >> :

Renat Hello!

In my opinion such slogans scare away potential customers.
If I work with a broker who uses the software from MetaQuotes
it means that he wants to undress me.

For God's sake, put it on a banner and go out into the world. There are always hitchhikers with slogans like that.

>> There's no need to get snotty, much less take us for granted.

These are market conditions.

So they don't forget what the market is:

And when any client of this bank exchanges dollars for euros, they do so with exactly this 330-point spread. Depending on the volume of the transaction, you can reduce the spread in 1.5 times, but it will still be 150-200 points of spread.