Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 2

Integer писал(а) >>

That's the thing, you can't talk about it as if it's not there, so no one seems to notice, which is what we see...

Mm-hmm. :(

Can you tell me, where is the borderline between pips and normal trading? Is TP=10 SL=10 a scalping trade?

Do you think TP=30 SL=30 on GBPJPY can be considered as pips?

The disadvantage for scalpers is that with large sums it will be harder to open a position at the time when you want to open it))))

MikeZTN писал(а) >>

Can you tell me, where is the borderline between pips and normal trading? TP=10 SL=10 - Pipsing?

This category of TS is determined not by TP and SL values, but by the distribution of equity increments (takedowns).

A Pipsier is when >25% of all trades are within the +/-spread area at a given symbol.

Red.Line >> :
>> Just wondering. It seems that it is against my rules to use scalping. I have accounts which have 99% of profitable trades in spread +2. At the same time the losses are higher and the overall ratio probably does not even correspond to 25%, but it is interesting. There are several such accounts, by the way. It's strange, because no one pays out the written accounts.

But it's not over yet.

And who knows maybe for the remaining time TS will change to non-pipsovy and the number of pipsovy deals will be less than this 25%? :)

Unlikely though. But technically you can't disqualify them yet.

Red.Line писал(а) >>

I'm in Sydney, Australia. If you're ever in the area, let me know, I'll buy you a beer. :)

If it's not fisqualifiable, it's likely.

Australia - dream to be there )))) it takes 20 hours to fly - creepy....)))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Australia - I dream to go there )))) it takes 20 hours to fly....)))

And if with a stopover in Seoul for a couple of days and then another in Singapore for a week - a complete voyage for a month..... beauty :-)

goldtrader писал(а) >>

But the Championship is not over yet.

And who knows maybe for the remaining time TS will change to non-pipsovy and number of pipsovy deals will be less than this 25%? :)

Although unlikely. But technically we cannot disqualify them.

Do you think they will be disqualified at the end of the Championship? As if the brokerage companies will not pay their profits? )))

Cronex писал(а) >>

And with a stopover in Seoul for a couple of days and then another in Singapore for a week - a complete voyage for a month..... beauty :-)

Yes.... beauty.... Singapore is a beautiful city - been there....))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Do you think they will get slammed at the end of the championship? Like the DCs will not pay out the profits? )))

Nah... That's unlikely - it would not be very nice. But: That`s how you will be treated by the dealing house! :-)