Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 10

LeoV писал(а) >>

1. So it was a matter of figuring out what is Profit and what is TP. As far as I have been able to find out they are different things. If this is not the case, let Renat correct it. What are the problems? I do not think there are any problems.

2 .... But I don't want to be discouraged after the fact - I don't want my profit to be paid. I do not want that the broker does not pay out the profit after the fact - that is why I want to find out. I do not see anything wrong with it.

1. they are two different concepts. The profit is what it was and is still there. We may calculate it when the deal is closed. Therefore, I do not see any ambiguity.

2. I don't think Renat will sign up for any brokerage company (especially the one about payments). There is no clear indication, it is an artificial term and each brokerage company defines it independently for its own mercantile goals. There are many variants of setting preconditions for such TS, let's say the minimum time of transaction holding, brokerage company set 30 min in its rules, and all deals shorter than that time will cancel...

And may be on the contrary, welcome. If you have a lot of currencies in your brokerage company, you should check its interbank time.

strelec писал(а) >>

The statistics are in my logbook. The invalid stop error. When it appears, it means that the stoplimit level at that moment was high. Take the last week and the month before.

I see, Pavel Vladimirovich. So, there is only one version: metaquotes are angry because of impotence (one cannot change spreads but pipsers keep piling on and on).

To cure the powerlessness, one could propose (starting from the next ATC) to keep official statistics for parameters critical for scalpers/pips- spread, stop loss, freezevel, etc. for all traded pairs. Then in the event of a probable disqualification, which the participant himself disputes, one could refer to the history of these parameters over the time of the ATS. And the spread can now be changed as desired (within the limits of decency, of course) - as in other offices that have taken care to consider the effects of volatility. But the championship won't be so toyish now...

Addendum: The spread can be considered as an average value of the spread function during the time the position is held.

PrizmaL писал(а) >>

Leonid, pips are making real money.

There is such a thing, but at the moment, conditions are much warmer in the Championship... I have real money, although the amounts are not very serious, but it's not trading - it's war and struggle, using "forbidden" tricks on both sides)

PrizmaL писал(а) >>

Leonid, pips are making real money.

Volodymyr, I'm not even going to argue, as I don't know. I've only heard that there are problems with DC when pips are used. I have only heard that there may be some problems with DCs when dealing with pips. The only problem that may arise is TR-Profit that we have tried to find out, but for some reason it is not acknowledged by some people. Although I think it's better to know about a problem in advance than to be in the dark and be very upset at the end. Note that I have never said anything about disqualification or anything like that, although some have tried to attribute it to me. As this issue interests me - so I'm trying to find out, but not from those who are strong in theory, and from those who really know, for example organizers of the tournament. The only thing - goals would be to increase a little, so as not to walk on the edge )))).

PrizmaL писал(а) >>

I have a very good idea to use the trading robot. I have an Expert Advisor "PrizmaL" that has its own settings for each brokerage company and does not violate its rules. If brokerage company does not pay profit, it is just a brokerage company that is not going to pay those who start earning in Forex.

As I was writing, you probably added to it. This is interesting by the way......

LeoV писал(а) >>

As I was writing, you must have added to it. This is interesting by the way......

Leonid, we should have been producing pipsqueaks, not neural networkers. Now we can produce ourselves.

Prival писал(а) >>

1. they are two different things. Profit is what it was and still is. It can be counted when the deal is closed. Therefore, I do not see any ambiguity.

2. I don't think Renat will sign up for any brokerage company (especially the one about payments). There is no clear indication, it is an artificial term and each brokerage company defines it independently for its own mercantile goals. There are many variants of setting preconditions for such TS, let's say the minimum time of transaction holding, brokerage company set 30 min in its rules, and all deals shorter than that time will cancel...

And may be on the contrary, welcome. If you work with lots that goes straight to the interbank, a normal brokerage company will not mind.

Probably I won't try to use pips, because I never pipsed, so Profit and TP were almost the same for me, taking 200 or 198 pips is not a big difference. And I was always focused on big targets. So in this situation it was a bit difficult for me to change my mind and start counting spreads on every trade - something I never really counted before. There were only statistics about the number of points or money spent on spread, for a large number of trades. So for me there were ambiguities. Sorry, everyone is different. And if something is clear to one person, for someone else this point may not be completely clear. And that is normal. ))))

2. We do not need to speak for everyone - we just need to understand the principle in order to know how to talk to the CD or what points to pay attention to in the contract or in the conversation. So I do not see any ambiguity here.

In general, the forum is created to clarify questions, not to quarrel, if one question is not clear))))

strelec писал(а) >>

Leonid, we should have been producing pipsqueaks, not neuro-networkers. We can produce them ourselves now.

I'm not really asking for it..... It's not like you're the only one. ))))) There are many other pipers, pipers, pipers and pipers ))))) Thank God - the world is big and diverse ))))

As last year, the minimum stops automatically adjust to market volatility. Another thing is that we had very good conditions on spreads and indentations. Especially given the fully automatic quoting.

I wonder why authors of Expert Advisors ignore the Championship conditions.
For example:

Renat, hello again,
What do you measure volatility with?
And why did last week's stop levels fluctuate from 4(30%) to 8(70%)
and now after our experts were still working, since
at the beginning of this week the swing has changed to 4(5%) and 12(95%)?