Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 17

YuraZ >> :

There's really a fine point here!

Guess with which takeaway to consider an exit beyond the spread! and with which takeaway to consider that there was no exit, WITH A DYNAMIC spread!!! impossible!

Yura, I suggested that in case of dynamic spread we should consider average spread for the time of transaction as a comparison criterion. That is, the integral of the spread function by minutes, divided by the number of minutes. I'm not sure that this solution is absolutely correct, but it cannot be easily circumvented.

Example: A person enters EURGBP at the moment when spread equals 2. OK, he enters. After a couple of minutes the spread changes to 4 - and stays at this level for the most part of the transaction (in terms of time). An hour later the trade closes with a profit of 3 pips. Suppose that the average spread value during the position's existence (when calculating by minutes) equals 3.3. Then we may conclude that the trade was executed within the spread, i.e., it is an explicit pipsing according to ATC-08 Rules.

And yet we need to put the championship on real quotes, remove all artificial restrictions and leave those clever people with their spread calculations out of work!

granit77 писал(а) >>
And still we need to put the Championship on real quotes, remove all artificial limitations and leave these smart guys with their spread calculations out of work!

What's in it for you? Here's a pipsqueak on a real account of a not-so-good DC for the last two days... >> Pips are eternal)

please note, the 3pp spread has already started to show up

all against the leaders

Figar0 >> :

What's in it for you? Here's a pipsqueak on a real account of a not-so-good DC for the last two days... Pips are eternal.)

So what the hell with it! If it works on a real account, this is a real strategy and there is nothing to struggle with. But on the real account it is a virtual fight.

Let it be like in the real world and let all the flowers bloom in natural conditions. We won't argue that the grass is artificial and it gives an advantage to somebody.

It will be easier for everyone and the organisers in particular.

Figar0 писал(а) >>

What's in it for you? Here's a pipsqueak on a real account of a not-so-good DC for the last two days... Pips forever)

Microreal? Try to bombard with 5-10 lots, then you will see the result.... )))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Microreal? Try bombing with 5-10 lots, then you will see the result.... )))))

The usual real. Although my profit is from 6 pips, my average is 8-10, it is almost intraday by today's standards.

ortv писал(а) >>

please note, the 3pp spread has already started to show up

all against the leaders.

That's you looking in the wrong place somewhere ... Spread hasn't changed, I have spread control enabled, stopplay.

Valmars писал(а) >>

You have looked in the wrong place somewhere ... Spread hasn't changed, I have spread control enabled, I've stopped.

I have to admit, in such a market, with such conditions - pips are unkillable. They are deadly and convincing. I'm just shocked! ))))) If that happens on the real, you should just quit everything and go pipsing ))))

I was thinking. They're good. And we idiots are taking it out on them. I mean, they made the PBX, the one they're sure of. It's like, "Give me a night of trading and I'll take my 300 quid." I wish everyone had that kind of confidence in their machines.

If someone has forgotten, I remind you that in the 90s the minimum spreads were 30-40 points. We have been reviewing our Forex market over the past few years and we have been reviewing it over the past few years. It's easy to make the spread 30 pips and that's it. If it were not for the competition between brokerage companies, they would be for it with both hands.

Do you personally don't want it?

Especially for sllawa3

If you do not like brokerage companies, fine. Work through the bank. For example Vneshtorg Bank provides such a service to their customers (compare the software, it is great to understand where the best). But if you approach it from a legal point of view, this Bank is "kitchen", because in Russia there are no laws regulating the activities in the forex market.