Crisis: Don't we care? - page 41

Korey >> :
there with that PRO Iskander wrong
should have said, like ....a now and then, joining your missile defence we will be on duty with heptyl-fueled missiles.
well - shoot them down)))

I get the feeling that certain posts are not being quoted here..........

fuck it.... Iskander.... and satan is familiar to you????

Dnepropetrovsk product... I read about it in the Technology of Youth)))
well, it is fueled with it, and all ecologists are afraid of it when they find out.
I say - report it and our sworn friends will get rid of it themselves.

I was a circus with heptyl when I was a member of a non-governmental organization and a Moscow environmentalist sent me a letter,
I am a Moscow ecologist. Please check where and how much heptyl is kept.)

I told him to look for himself - but he is a professor, Ph.D.))

YuraZ >> :

I can ask through the slit of the scope how much gas you sell for? I'd like it cheaper... :-)

--

a quick look at the time line: it is useful for a trader to know what was X bars ago

--

we who live now will hardly know if the current leaders are doing the right thing...

The historical quantum of time by which one can adequately assess the correctness of such positions is more than 100-200 years

although today's world is dynamic ... and a position can go to a stop or takeout earlier...

I thought it was the battle of good and evil, the last line, Eurasianism and messianism, the third rome, and it's about gas, they put rockets around and say

-Give us gas at half the price!

-and we won't give you gas for cheap!!!

go on, read the saber-rattling scenario in two moves)) it's not serious, if generals were in charge of politics, it would be all right, all right...

here is another scenario i see, after only 5 years of stability caused by high oil and gas prices the russian people are seriously thinking about the rouble as a reserve currency, forgetting about 17% inflation and numerous monetary reforms X bars ago, also the russian president is talking about a new financial world order and teaching the developed countries economics

the Anglo-Saxons and Francomassons are already getting in line for the ruble, how about you?

5 years, that's the timeframe in which developing countries operate, what story can there be?

There is another story. When the USSR collapsed it was decided by a majority vote to divide the border into republics, so it was either good or bad, but it prevented a Yugoslavian scenario, namely republics, not autonomous territories and regions... that was a Russian-style divorce, virtually bloodless in the context of the old entity

Gas is a commodity, profitable for both sides, buyers, it is unlikely that russia sells its resources profitably, in a small timeframe it is profitable, strategically we will know the answer in 100-200 years, but alas, neither you nor I will have to live in this beautiful time, it is a pity that our taxes will now go towards debt obligations of gas and oil companies...((

blend писал(а) >>

There is another story - when the USSR collapsed, it was decided by a majority vote to divide the borders by existing republics, whether it was good or bad, but it prevented the Yugoslavia scenario, namely republics, not autonomous territories and regions, such a divorce the Russian way, virtually bloodless in the scale of the former entity

Now they're rewriting history to make people want to leave and give up something for a bloodless divorce)))))
Let it be known, in 91-94 they were really pushing out of the Union in a "take what you want but leave" mode.

Korey >> :

They rewrite history as if everyone was eager to leave and gave up something for a bloodless divorce)))))
Let it be known, in 91-94 they really pushed us out of the Union in a "take what you want but leave" mode.

What does it matter what their motives are, did they leave or were pushed out? what matters is the principle of division of property, all republics have agreed to this principle with the exception of some episodes, such as Karabakh, on any issue there is too much emotion, you write "divide" in response "pushed out", let's be less personal

like Karabakh is atypical,

But Soviet money was in circulation almost until 1995 (!!!), does that tell you anything?

Korey >> :

like Karabakh is atypical,

But Soviet money was in circulation almost until 1995 (!!!), does that tell you anything?

inertia) what else can this tell us? it is always easier to keep moving on slippery ice

soviet money is still in circulation, that says something too))))

What do the people have to do with it?
The sovereigns now pretend to have signed with them and they have proudly left, when in fact things were somewhat different)))

They kicked us out, and now we say "what ungrateful people, remember history, we are brotherly peoples", it is not right to kick us out and then blame us, they drove us out in the cold in our underwear, at the worst time of the night for the USSR...

http://svyt.net/novosti/103.html

In a referendum, 90.32 per cent of the population voted in favour of an act of proclamation of independence