Transition from Virtual to Real. 1000 USD (daily) - page 9

Korey писал (а) >>
i used to trade from a bar, cafe or even from a cafe?

I tried it :-)

I can even advertise a bar! Tinkoff beer bar in St. Petersburg! on Kazanskaya Street - near the Kazan Cathedral

I entered the bar after the first litre of beer, though!

at the beginning of the second one I turned off the PDA - this is an important feature of the "bar" TC

:-)))

by the way all bargains were profitable

That's right:)

Only tinkoff beer I don't respect.

200 cognac and everything will be ok:) by the way it's also good for your health than killing nerve cells...

everybody get drunk! :)

Alcohol is contraindicated in trading. Neither are drugs. It dulls reactions and analysis.

But it broadens the mind. :)))

sayfuji писал (а) >>
Alcohol is contraindicated in trading. So are drugs. Dulls your reactions and analytical part.

+1.

Mark33 wrote (a) >>

Everybody get drunk! :)

Every drink you have kills a few neurons in your brain due to the effects of alcohol on the fatty layer of your red blood cells. So the more traders get drunk, the fewer neurons in their brain... the more their trading style will resemble the random trading style of a monkey with two buttons at hand: red(Sell) and green(Buy). Hmm. Strangely enough, the EuroFoto avatar shows a monkey

Alexander Grib, that was a joke :)

"who has two buttons at hand: red(Sell) and green(Buy). "

I'd be happy if my TS allowed me to work like a monkey, by stupidly pressing "sell" or "buy". Better yet, don't press anything, so that everything works by itself:)

I think this is what they are fighting about on this forum!

So who is already working in trading like a monkey (having sex and kutya, and not needing to sit their hairy ass), my personal respect!

Swetten писал (а) >>
But it broadens the mind. :)))

Have you checked? Just me today 1 litre of Carlsberg-a and after a litre of marta for three didn't expand anything, that's why I question your words)

Mark33 писал (а) >>

Alexander Grib, that was a joke:)

Didn't pay attention to the smiley =)

sayfuji писал (а) >>
Alcohol is contraindicated in trading. Neither are drugs. It dulls reactions and analytical part.

I have never called and will never call for drinking while trading, moreover I have never done it myself. But there is something to it. Think about it, brain (with all its phobias, fixations and subjectivities) switches off and subconsciousness starts working, and it's more powerful block of calculations (when trading on pure chart - without indicators)... But of course this does not in any way stimulate me to get tipsy during work. However, it is interesting to develop my own ability to fall into the "right" state and engage my subconscious mind by at least 50 percent.

Fduch писал (а) >>

I had 1 litre of Carlsberg-a today and after a litre of marta for three didn't expand anything

beer doesn't expand anything at all except the famous bubble :)