Transition from Virtual to Real. 1000 USD (daily) - page 14

Shniperson >> :
They have dug out a theme )) >> By the way, where is the investment passport?

copycat hang up? :-)

By the way the theme - give a copyer of deals to a person who does well on the demo, but does not succumb to the real. and let him play on :-)

I pay him a fixed fee for playing on the demo, I process his stats not to burden him with responsibility...

Eurofoto >> :

Glad you're worried about me... I'm doing great... no 1000 a day, but 3-5% a day deposit is growing...

no time, the year's coming to an end, I've got to close things out... I'll tell you afterwards, I'm not going to teach you...

not bad

is it still on demo account ?

--

or on real account ?

and the promised investment ?

either your priorities have changed or you're rethinking.

or not 3-5% a day ?

--

but usually you publish an investor if you want to attract investment

(and this forum isn't really the place to do that)

investors don't come here

it's more programmers - and because they're often smart, the attitude is the same

---

i beg to differ, i am not trying to offend you, it's just an observation and evaluation.

Eurofoto >> :

Hee...

I've read a lot on this forum, and respect all the participants and the answers I've been given. I especially respect Kim (the fourth).

But, no one gave me a definite answer... What is there to listen to?

SZS. The only general answer to the question: "What is the difference between a Demo and Real account? "Attitude towards money".

Let's not get hung up on words.

If it is not difficult to answer the question in another formulation:

Question : "With my profitable (current) approach to trading, if I switch to a real account, with the same attitude to money, Can I expect to make $500 in half an hour with a balance of $4300, as it is now ?".

Or there are some purely technical points that are not considered in the demo account (for example, can DC tell me: that with a balance of 4300 dollars I can open just a single order of volume 0.1, rather than 2.0 as it is now).

P.P.S.

Quote: "I will tell you one thing from my own experience. It has ruined, ruins and will continue to do so. The bottom line is that when you make a thousand quid fast, you feel calm and happy, but when you lose it just as fast... "

That's the funny thing, I don't feel about it the way you think. If there's nothing interesting in the market, I just close the programme and do a hundred other things. From devouring vodka on the hunt to nightclubbing. When I remember about trading and there is a good trend (for all indications) I make an order and insure.

Why did I write this? Because I never make a hasty decision, and do not get on my nerves. I also don't twiddle my thumbs or sit in front of a screen for three hours hoping something will change ...

HUH...

You've been told - start trading!

And I read somewhere in a psychology textbook: there's only one way to tell if you'll be able to close your grenade on the battlefield while saving your comrades - it's a real grenade, a real battlefield. No tests, polls, demo-protests will define it.

Maybe that's why you're calm, because you're on demos. What's there to worry about? Although my heart jumps sometimes, too. And on the real ones...

voverrr писал(а) >>

You've been told - start trading!

I read somewhere in a psychology textbook: there is only one way to determine whether you can cover a grenade on the battlefield, saving your comrades - it is a real grenade, a real battlefield. No tests, polls, demo-protests will define it.

Maybe that's why you're so calm, what with the demos. What is there to worry about? Although my heart jumps sometimes, too. But on the real ones...

that's the difference )))))....... demo - nothing, real - everything - and where you put your intuition, no one, in principle, does not care...... except yourself....... that's why many give up real "hands", that one thousand quid earned yesterday, suddenly turns into two lost today.... - this is our mentality - we are not accustomed to abide by our own laws and rules..... . and it might not have been 2, just 0.5....... but tomorrow it will be 1,000 again )))))))

the best expert advisers and indulators:

collapses
lucky
warior
silvertrend and other goodies
files are added very often
References:
http://depositfiles.com/folders/3J5GODMV5
http://depositfiles.com/folders/ZWPUJZ8WD

you try making the switch from Virtual to Real (daily)

firemast, how's the secret demo account coming along with your genius strategy? :)

Swetten писал(а) >>
firemast, how's the secret demo account doing on your genius strategy? :)

is doing so well :) why? :)

No reason... Female curiosity. :)

Swetten писал(а) >>

No reason... Female curiosity. :)

mmm.... :)