Transition from Virtual to Real. 1000 USD (daily) - page 3

Eurofoto писал (а) >>

While writing this post, I saw a trend on the EurGBP hourly chart.

Sources:

Funds: $4,300.

Buy order on volume 2.0

As of now I'm on the plus side of $500... (half an hour of time)

At volume 2.0 EURGBP has a point value of 35.7 dollars. Accordingly, a drawdown of 120 pips could bring your deposit to zero. I don't know, very risky MM, though EURGBP is not a very volatile pair. Consequently, $500 profit is only 14 pips. Is it more like pips?

How many pips does this scary word pipswise end?

everyone uses this scary word and no one can give a clear definition of it...

alexx_v писал (а) >>

Everyone uses this scary word and no one can give a clear definition...

It's not a scary word to me at all. I didn't use it in a bad context. It's just a way of putting it )))). Although, maybe it makes sense - to open with a big lot and gain 10-20 pips in low volatility pairs, like EURGBP? Maybe there is.....

LeoV писал (а) >>

For me, it's not scary at all. I didn't use it in a bad context. It's just a way of putting it )))) Although, maybe it makes sense to open with large lots and gain 10-20 pips on low volatility pairs, like EURGBP? Maybe there is.....

20 pips is obviously not a pip.

alexx_v писал (а) >>

I think it's a big number of trades with small profit and big lot...

In my opinion, pipsips is a large number of trades with a small closing profit and a big lot

and not just 14 pts specifically, maybe he took his 14 pts and didn't open again that day... what kind of a pipsqueak is this

DrShumiloff писал (а) >>

How many trades a day at the most?

I don't know. I think not more than a few dozen per day. The brokerage companies do not specify this concept in figures. But if it seems to the DC that the client has stolen money from his pocket, a reference to something like "excessive trading activity" gives weight to his arguments not to allow the client to withdraw money from his account.

HY....

I may of course be barbaric in my approach to all the current strategies, tactics, Elliot's lips and Williams' jaws. But I'm 95% sure the more you fill your head with all that stuff (by the way, I'm pretty good at it all myself), the more losing trades you will make.

To all those who have not yet become infected with this whole routine, and is only trying to determine their future behavior in the market, I advise to try my tactic:

1. If the hour, half-hour and daily chart shows an uptrend/downtrend, it is worth making an order.

2. You should insure your order. I personally use Trailing Stop for 15 pips.

Pay attention to the major news.

4. The main thing to do in trading - when there is nothing to do. I.e. if there is a fork: somewhere to drink half-liters or to sit in Forex - obviously it is necessary to fatten up.

That's all.

SZS. On advice of powerful traders I will open a real account next week. I can give you the password for viewing.

Huh.

Eurofoto писал (а) >> On the advice of powerful traders I will open a real account next week. I can post the password for viewing.

Yeah, there will be an adrenaline rush in addition to (or as a substitute for) "unequivocally fat". And the investment password - yes, interesting. There have been such experiences here before.

Eurofoto писал (а) >>

For all those who have not yet caught the whole routine, and are just trying to determine their future behaviour on the market, I advise you to try my tactics:

:)

No offence, but your advice pales on the background of available demo practice. After a year or two on the real world give out advice, but for now, do not.

1. If the hour, half-hour and daily chart shows an uptrend/downtrend, you should place an order.

Those who have been on the real account for a long time may determine by themselves when they should place orders.

2. To insure your order. I personally use Trailing Stop for 15 pips.

I personally close my position as soon as I want to use a trailing stop. Trust me, it is more profitable. A stop cannot be trailed just by a fixed distance, this process should be approached more creatively.

3) You must pay attention to the main news.

Exactly. We should close before them, and open after the moves have settled.

SZS. On the advice of powerful traders I will open a real account next week. I will open a real account next week and may give the password to view it.

>> Hee.

Don't forget this promise, many will be interested.

PapaYozh, pity I don't like overquoting, or I'd have quoted your whole post. It's all on topic.

With the lack (in general!) of experience trading with real money (cent accounts I would call semi-real) and moreover investor confidence is more like self-confidence.

Eurofoto, dear man, I wish there were some spacey demo accounts, that would have been fun. I'm sure - everyone has a bunch of them. The first day of trading not micro account, as I remember now, I earned the first (what else?) lot something like 500 ue and I thought I was a Soros 2. Time has cured my idiocy. I wish everyone profits and as much as it may sound, I repeat that experience means a lot in this life.