Transition from Virtual to Real. 1000 USD (daily) - page 11

Yes, you can install any...

Eurofoto писал (а) >>

P.S. Now for business. Opened a 99 usd account at alpari-micro. But they didn't give me an investor password. Where to get it?

And this is called "business" today? A topic about a real account and about 1000 bucks daily. 11 pages of writing and the result is another micro-demo, the board is positioned at 35 instead of 30cm.

"Life has passed and you haven't built a tree... you haven't given birth to a house... you haven't planted a son... urgently you need to do something. But to do that you have to get up and get up, and all you've managed to do is fart and lie down..."

timbo писал (а) >>

And this is called "business" today? A topic about a real account and about 1000 bucks daily. 11 pages of writing and the result is another micro-demo, the board is positioned at 35 instead of 30cm.

"Life has passed and you haven't built a tree... you haven't given birth to a house... you haven't planted a son... urgently you need to do something. But to do that you have to get up and get up, and all you've managed to do is fart and lie down..."

Great!!!

timbo писал (а) >>
... >> and all you managed to do was fart and lie down..."

ahhh... Picture this...

the author is a son of a bitch... >> write it up...

KimIV писал (а) >>

ahhh... Picture this...

the author is a son of a bitch... sing a song...

the guy was so on fire... I was almost on his side

-)) yeah ... how do you make 1000$ a day out of 100$

" ... ...and all I managed to do was fart and lie down..."

If I had farted, I would have been happy.

the air just came out... silently... not even a sound.

- I was too lazy to even get on the meter.

Eurofoto писал (а) >>

Hello...

P.S. Now to business. Opened a 99 usd account at alpari micro. But they wouldn't give me an investor password. Where do I get one?

So why do you need an investor password? You wanted to trade, didn't you? :-)

Another mosquito lunge: if one were confident in one's strategy, one would definitely open an account (real) at least 10 times bigger (I opened a $2K real, i.e. 20 times bigger). And the feeling is a lot, and then you can say that you have been through fire and water (for example, as I say).

DUROMER = LOOT SIZE/Experience. years;
where lot size in lots, experience = years honestly spent in real trading
Dumbness more than 1 trader is inadequate, below 1 is reasonably cautious

for example
lot = 1, experience = 1 year => doorman shows 1.
lot 0.1. a little more than 1 month experience =0.1/0.1=1
lot =2 6 month experience. foolproof =2/0.5=4 (going off the scale))))

lot = 1 experience = 10 years duro meter reads 0.1.

The question about pips has been raised, how many pips is it anyway? I believe the pips limit is at the level of stop loss for each currency. If you have less stop loss you are a bad piper, if you are a normal trader)

MQ's official point of view on Ch-08 is less spread, not stopgap: https://championship.mql5.com/2012/en, para III.6.