Transition from Virtual to Real. 1000 USD (daily) - page 8

Eurofoto писал (а) >> I got tired of reminding you that I approached you with a question and it escalated to a discussion about my persona...

I answered your question back on page 2 of the thread. There won't be any problem - as long as it's not a violation of the rules set by the DC. But your +500 on 2 lots on the euro pound is about 14 pips. It's not that little, but it doesn't always happen, right?

If you are stressed and you take it away with alcohol when you work on the demo. It's too early for you to switch to real. http://eliteforex.ru/upgoing/822-napitsja-i-zabytsja-ili-kak-trejjderu-vyjjti-iz.html

Once again I recommend you find Elder's book and read it. Don't waste your time.

It's a typical situation in the market, I'm more surprised that everyone is so excited!

Eurofoto писал (а) >>

P.S. I'm thinking... if I lost my passport but I know the series and number... I might as well open it... ...

I opened my first account when I was 15 and didn't have a passport.

Prival писал (а) >>

If you are stressed and you take it away with alcohol when you work on the demo. It's too early for you to switch to real. http://eliteforex.ru/upgoing/822-napitsja-i-zabytsja-ili-kak-trejjderu-vyjjti-iz.html

Once again I recommend you find Elder's book and read it. Don't waste your time.

You should not listen to anybody, open a real account. And not for 100-300 bucks, because it won't be a real, but another demo - total bullshit, you won't be able to understand and see the reality of real life. Open at least two grand in a decent brokerage company, of course, the bigger the account the better. That is where you will see and feel everything. An unforgettable experience. The first deposit is like the first sex - it happens once in a lifetime and there is no need to change it for cent accounts.

Real starts on meaningful money.

timbo писал (а) >>

Europhoto, don't listen to anyone, open a real one. And not for 100-300 bucks, because it will not be a real, but another demo - complete bullshit, you can not understand and see the reality of real life. Open at least two grand in a decent brokerage company, of course, the bigger the account the better. That is where you will see and feel everything. An unforgettable experience. You may make a deposit for the first time, it's like the first sex once in a lifetime.

Timbo - I support you!

>> but still.

2,000 grand is not serious at all!

He makes $1,000 a day! If you want to take $1,000 in 2 lots a day, you have to deposit a little bit more.

If you open an account for $10,000 or $15,000, you may get better results in the demo account!

$100 is for kids - I opened $200 for my kid to play - to get a feel for life

---

Eurofoto - We will all cheer - some will gloat - and some will be happy for you

You do not need a passport - why do you need a passport? DTs don't ask for passport when depositing funds

--

i also noticed that a guy writes from a bar! he is the best bargain!

no fear - a small dose of alcohol even helps...

the main thing is that the trend lines should not be doubled...

YuraZ писал (а) >>

also noticed that the guy writes from the bar! I also noticed that a guy writes from a bar.

no fear - a small dose of alcohol even helps...

The main thing is that the trend lines don't double up...

bar is a lucky place...:)

By the way, has anyone tried trading from a bar, cafe, or at least a cafeteria?

Korey писал (а) >>
By the way, has anyone tried trading from a bar, a cafe, or at least a cafeteria?

The cafeteria at uni. It's more stressful than at home - people around, you're constantly distracted by people.