Transition from Virtual to Real. 1000 USD (daily) - page 6

Eurofoto писал (а) >>

"... The Elephant was led through the streets...

Elephant, give me the login already...

You can't get enough of fables ;)

Eurofoto wrote

To all those who haven't yet caught the whole routine and are just trying to determine their future behaviour on the market, I advise you to try my tactics:

1. If the hour, half hour and daily chart shows an uptrend/downtrend, it is worth placing an order.

2. You should insure your order. I personally use Trailing Stop for 15 pips.

Pay attention to the major news.

4. The main thing to do in trading - when there is nothing to do. I.e. if there is a fork: somewhere to drink half-liters or to sit in Forex - obviously it is necessary to fatten up.

That's all.

I want to answer seriously (I'm writing this for you EUROPE PHOTO, so you do not take it as an insult) and the rest - for all who responded in this thread.

Mr EURO PHOTO has the same careless and spontaneous-numbugget attitude to work at the exchange, as to the answers of all opponents to his question.

Not only that his strategy just limitlessly violates the rule of capital.... I have a feeling that not only trading is conducted "after drinking half a litre", but the correspondence on the forum is happening in the same state.

By the way - about alcohol in the process.It's very likely that a person in such a way just forced to knock out their own sense of fear or insecurity.

I personally met such "shots" who (say) somewhere on the range - well, the BIGGEST ONLY Eggs are (and a comrade REMBO - just rests at this time). But then everything is much more prosaic - during the REAL conflict - yesterday's "range heroes" - when they tore the ring from the grenade - so out of control that stupid dropping it at their feet and looking at it with glassy eyes.And then (knowing their REAL possibilities) they can do something only if they have a joint - otherwise their psyche cannot withstand even just to go there, where it is scary.... .

Forgive me for not giving an example out of Forex ... But (for the DEMSCHIK) it will be more understandable in his own language ... He is a simple guy, he does not choose his words.

For example - driving a car simulator and then - get behind the wheel of a car, drive out on the road and either hit a pedestrian to death and go to jail or crash a cool Jeep - and get all their money (which is not enough to sell a flat if something cool gets banged up....... And then "it" will also turn out to be illegal - even if you're right, you're still "in trouble")... And you will be CRUSHING along the road with the speed of a cyclist at a distance of 10 meters from the front car...

And so on and so forth.

The question to all ANSWERED (after the second page of this branch) you are not sorry to spend time on the pontovik?

Or - as in the anecdote (where everyone thought that all was serious, but it turned out ...) read as a whole

"There is a classical music concert with a famous violinist... And so, at the end of the second hour of music (the ending of the concert) the maestro played his last chords and fell silent...And when the room at that moment froze, ready to explode in applause, then in that moment of silence from one box shouted "Is there a doctor in the audience?" and from the other end of the hall heard the answer "Yes, there is ..." to which the box sounded the phrase "is not it OFIGIBLE, dear colleague?

And you, EURO- PHOTO, stop shooting at targets at the shooting gallery... Go and fight. Let them shoot at you too. You'll redefine the meaning of life... Maybe you'll stop drinking, or maybe you'll get fucked up.

ballistika писал (а) >>

Mr EURO- PHOTO's attitude to stock market work is just as careless and spontaneous,

--> Don't give a shit about me and don't analyze me... What the fuck do you care?

It's not only that his strategy just infinitely violates the rule of capital.... I get the feeling that not only trading is done "after drinking half a litre", but the correspondence on the forum is happening - in the SAME state.

--> Everyone has their own tactics, why do I have to stick to some capital tactics when I'm doing fine. If the lips of Elliot or the jaws of Williams had adhered to people like you, there would never have been wave analysis and compex method with indicators.

I personally have met such "cadres", who (let's say) somewhere on the range - well, the BIGGEST Eggs are (and Comrade REMBO - just rests at this time).

-> Oh, you're quite the terminator, aren't you? Babe, it's gonna be okay, I promise....

There's comrade DEMSHIK - he hasn't gone beyond the "range" yet...

--> So I'll remind you CLOWN, I'm the topic with the question and created the pitfalls of the transition from virtual to real. And here you are, in the arena, making people laugh.

And you, Euro-Photo, stop shooting at targets at the shooting gallery.

--> Reply above in a line. (I just created the thread so that there were no surprises in the transition.) I'll be sure to make the switch and tell everyone...

HY....

Eurofoto писал (а) >>

You'd have posted the investor password already, on your real

photoforex, photomodels
...both have transition problems in real life)))

Korey писал (а) >>
photoforex, photomodels

>> Demoslons.

Eurofoto, actually ballistika is a trader who has a wife in the gender column.

ballistika, don't be offended by him, he's

я их называю ******* (спецом не пишу, ибо человек порядочный).

//And you, EURO- PHOTO, stop shooting at targets at the shooting range... Go and fight. Let them shoot at you too. You will immediately reconsider the meaning of life... Maybe you'll stop drinking, or maybe you'll get fucked up.

Who are you to him?

igar00 писал (а) >>

//And you, EURO- PHOTO, stop shooting at targets at the shooting range... Go and fight. Let them shoot at you too. You will immediately reconsider the meaning of life... Maybe you'll stop drinking, or maybe you'll get fucked up.

What are you to him?

Gah... Mammy...

P.S. I wanted to speed up the process, make an account at Alpari, but shit I lost my passport in a karaoke bar... I'll go there again today or tomorrow, I'll ask around...

Pravdina's got it in for the men, too(( like make up a story about yourself and it will happen,
....))