Transition from Virtual to Real. 1000 USD (daily) - page 12

Pointzero писал (а) >>

There was a question about pips, how many pips is it anyway ...

Rather, the most objective would be the ability to withdraw money from the DC

---

>> my friend made 70 roubles in 20 days - although he did not use pipsing.

But having logged in once - (with a hefty lot) - unsuccessfully, went back to 20tr

----

At first, successful - pipsing - with straight lines takes the balance line like a rocket to the top, and then bam collapse - well, if not below the waterline

Any normal test pips program shows it quite well

---

More likely with a high volume of wins on some currency pairs, the brokerage company will simply overturn the filter (as a result they will not pay out the profit - there are many cases).

in fact at the 2007 championship we saw an example of what happens in life with a pipsaw...

and 2008 cut off even the attempts

Yeah, same example here!

Less hands to drive!

Clinton's old man's already missed!

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Rather, the most objective would be the ability to withdraw money from the DC

---

an acquaintance with 20Tr in 20 days made 70Tr - although he did not use pips

but having logged in once - (with a hefty lot) - unsuccessfully, he went back to 20r

----

At first it was successful - pipsing - with straight lines takes the balance line like a rocket to the top, and then bam collapse - it is good, if not below the waterline

any normal test pips program is pretty good at showing this

---

more likely with a large volume of profits on some currency pair, the brokerage company will simply overturn the filter (as a result he will not pay out the profit - there are many cases)

Actually at the championship 2007 we saw the example of what may happen with pipswift...

and 2008 even attempts were cut off

You're talking about a DC filter, come on,)
you'd better look at the stoploss of this bot, you'd be surprised,

Korey писал (а) >>

You're talking about a DC filter, come on,)
you better look at the stoploss of this bot, you'll be surprised,

vinvin2007 is a good expert no doubt.

does anyone trade like this? i enter with 2 lots and a 10k deposit?

takes 2 pips, i.e. less than the spread, and leaves the market?

does he withdraw funds from the account and the brokerage firm gladly - without complaint - transfers them to the account?

---

it's all a game.

And telling the girls in bed - how cool and beautiful everything is.

--

Is it the same in real life?

in life ...here is the same Clinton who signed the 128 bit commercial encryption permit which paved the way for the Trade Terminals

-He is old, he does not catch mice, his wife is all right from afar, but Obama is worse - his lips are pressed shut, he cannot spit, and he does not want to swallow, Clinton bicosis)))

We are still in the market, and the phrase "meet us in Hawaii" is nothing more than a very indecent and inappropriate innuendo.

who in life... will be able to calmly leave a stop loss = 1300 and also calmly leave with the girls of the harvest in 2008.

The trouble, IMHO, is not greed or fear as it is written about. The trouble is change. The market is constantly changing - you cannot enter the same river twice. A newcomer learns quickly, but retrains and adapts to market changes much more slowly. It is such a characteristic. And the loss, in most cases is inevitable.

I do not know how the system trades. I know that it takes into account more than 10 parameters. I would never do it, although I myself have written it. :) The fact is that she has really traded well for 3 months. Reanimation does nothing. - The market changed, the criteria stopped working. The system has become unprofitable.

A human cannot account for so many parameters simultaneously. Of course you can manually make 40-50 points, but are you ready to spend the entire evening in front of the computer? In the MICEX, you can make 0.5% per day on average (it's 100% per year), but with a small amount. With big money problems begin. On most instruments it will lead to significant changes in quotations, i.e. labor intensity increases, and it's not a fact that with a big sum you can make the 0.5% on Forex - I don't know.

YUBA писал(а) >>

Of course you can make 40-50 pts manually, but are you prepared to sit in front of your computer all evening for that?

Of course not, bags of cement are more pleasant to load.

So where's that investor password?

Europhoto reminds me of an old friend of mine, he's the same blabbermouth ))

Eurofoto >> :

A simple question.

Will I make the same profit if I don't change my current strategy?

Sens.

Of course you will if you don't change your strategy. Except you will change your strategy...

That's actually the problem.

Look at this. Last week. Highlander opens a position and watches the profit grow. 10 000, 30 000, 50 000, 70 000, 100 000!!!!.

Attention question. How much profit would the Highlander have recorded with his hands in real life? I apologise to Highlander if I am wrong, but I think he would not make it to 30 000.

Mathemat >> :

Theoretically - yes, no problems, you can open as much as the margin will allow. If you do not cheat, do not pipsing, and do not steal money from the DC pocket - there will be no problems with withdrawal. Is that clear?

P.S. But the lot is really too big, inadequate. Almost the limit on this pair. If I would do 1 (one) percent per day to deposit (say, on average per month), I would be quite happy.

"As long as you don't cheat, pipsqueak or steal money from the broker's pocket".

I've studied several client agreements from different brokerage houses, but in none of them do I come across such concepts

such as "pipsing" or "pipsing".

Can you explain what do you mean when you say: "...steal money from brokerage companies"?

How do you mean?

>>Thank you in advance.