Transition from Virtual to Real. 1000 USD (daily) - page 7

Come on, you're jealous... enough already... just watch the intelligent conversation of your elders.

forcing me to answer your insult already from the café.... to interrupt the evening's revelry...

eurofoto, you have come to listen to people, so listen, not be rude. You should be grateful that you are getting such an invaluable experience as a "cold shower" for free, I, for example, paid over 300 quid.You should be grateful you got such an experience, you'll get a free cold shower, I paid 300 bucks for my arrogance and lack of discipline.

The main thing is to keep losing the deposit. you'll get a good result if you open it once or twice at 10-20 quid each.

i got a hold of a million bucks in one week but i got a stop loss and i'm sorry to close the order and hello!

GY...

Still from the cafe....

I apologise to all those offended by me. But, I have the opinion that I was only defending myself. look carefully at the post...

Let's stop this pointless debate about me. I am tired of reminding you that I approached you with a question and it has escalated to a discussion about my persona...

You, Ngyeong, have written an excellent reply to me and I will heed it. In the very near future, I'll open a mini-Account (100 bucks) and all doubts will be dispelled. Mine or (God willing) yours.

P.S. Pardon the spelling, I kagbe already a blue robot.

P.P.S. About the investment password do not hesitate.

P.P.P.S. Just wondering if everyone here thinks I'm wrong, or who can for me?

Heh...

it's good for us, too.
useful,
to see what you're up to)))
We're waiting, sorry about the Alpari, there was a case there, yes...
the commissioner traded publicly, the market can't tell the difference between the suits.

What's wrong? Calling ballistik u a clown, the fact that you don't need "some mm rules", or the fact that you won't make any money by opening a whole depot.

You're just a rookie, rookie, no offence, it's just that in your speech a lot of people recognize you in themselves, how they made their first trades, how they lost their hard-earned money. You understand, what they're telling you, it's not empty words.

It's like when you drive a car. They tell you not to drive or you'll crash, and you: leave me alone, I'm an adult, I can decide for myself, I've been driving for 2 months (like I have experience), they tell you to pull over (about mm), but you drive on a desert road anyway, what problems are there?(really, what problems with the demo?), and then the slightest bump at high speed (emotional outburst at the posture, the size of the depot) and you in a ditch (depot drained) well, except for a bottle of money left, so listen to other drivers who are on the wrong side of the road and have fun driving.....

100 quid is a lot, but it's up to you.

good luck

Every day I come home from uni and keep waiting for the password...

Fduch писал (а) >>
Every day I come home from uni and I'm still waiting for my password...

HUH... Already from home...

In_the_shower... well, read the whole thread... i wrote at the very beginning that i plan to open next week....

Then I looked at the blue eye, see people began to rebel against me, I think this week I'll open, so they do not think I'm a jerk ... all done, it came to passport data - and they screw ... ba...

P.S. I think... if I lost my passport, but I know the series and number... maybe I should still open it... .

Although... What if I have to withdraw a billion in a week... and the passport is different... What do I do?

P.P.S. Wait a bit, if he said next week, then it'll happen...

HUH... Shit... I'm crawling home and I feel like it's too soon... go to the karaoke, ask for a passport... but I'm gonna get drunk...

Bon journo all!

Interesting discussion you have here. It's a pleasure to see that most of you are so enthusiastic about a "newbie" who wants to go for real, in a very real, fatherly, and even motherly way, like "dress warmly", "watch your step", "don't drink!", "don't smoke"...

In all Eurofoto's posts, I saw a lot of LIFE, and every time I am amazed that such people still exist!!! Such people (I know) even at high speed bypass obstacles that only professionals pass. Exactly as a human being he is very sympathetic. And the way of life is just beautiful. Only brother you do not have to promise much to others - they just have interest, and you do not have to pull hairs on your ass if you have an urgent need to put out an investment. As you see fit, and if you see fit...

Pardon me for not answering your question right away... Of course there'll be problems - Livingston brokers always cut off the air. The main thing is to make the TS work, and the broker - firstly, not the only one in the world, and secondly - they are all individual scoundrels:) for them it is generally in the nature of winning "theft. And if frequent - then really ...

Chatterbox!

pix