Traders Forum - page 13

I don't have a report to post. But there is a graph. I do not know how to get the information out of the report, but I think someone may like this rice, I think. This is the indicator red line trade direction. Green ticks GBPUSD. The blue circles are the breakdown (Saturday-Sunday).

Ticks from "2008.06.16 19:51:57" to "2008.07.01 18:00:30".

I am trying to decide whether to port the code to MQL or to improve it further

Prival писал (а) >>

I'm wondering if I should transfer the code to MQL or improve it further

I think you should. If you port it to MQL, you will be able to experiment. This will allow to detect the regularities, if any. Generally speaking, I would always recommend to try any idea, first roughly and then transfer it to an algorithm for testing. This is the only way to find out if the observed patterns can be used.

Prival wrote (a) >>

I don't know how to get information out of report here, but I think somebody may like this rice, I think.

There are some system parameters that show up in the statsheet and report, like on the radar :) >> I'll write about that later.

The radar is very interesting :) I'd love to read it too. The red line is calculated by an algorithm, I did not draw it manually. I honestly tested it online for 3 weeks.

IlyaF, there are at least three here already, KimIV, Prival and M, your radar is eagerly awaited.

Mathemat писал (а) >>

IlyaF, there are at least three people here already, KimIV, Prival and M, looking forward to your radar.

+1...I join in...Let's break down all the reports posted for review as well as stats from championships and make a multi-currency multi-currency EA together.

make a Lion out of a hundred cats)))

And on the subject - about newbies - so a year ago I was brave to the core and proved to everybody here on this forum that I really foundthe"Grail", etc. All participants in this thread, from my point of view, at that time "pissed me off", taught me how to live, trampled me in the mud for pipsing, all of them I considered losers, bad programmers, etc. As a result, I became a multidemillionaire, I achieved some success in micro reals, but nothing more, all my attempts to pipsing on reals ended in ... All my attempts to pips in the real ended in ... failures of various kinds.

As a result, now I use an EA developed by me and my friend with profitability of 10-15% per month and a percentage of profitable trades of 60-65%.

Therefore, when mentioning the "white crows" (often beginners) about 100% a month and 98% of profitable trades, I want to cry. :(((

Serg_ASV писал (а) >> So, at the mention of "white crows" (often beginners) about 100% a month and about 98% of profitable trades, it makes me want to cry... :(((

There is an even more powerful option - 330 times the deposit in 2 hours )))))))))))

LeoV писал (а) >>

There is an even more powerful option - to increase the deposit by 330 times in 2 hours ))))))))))).

I have had this variant for a long time, it was because of this variant that forexgen demo accounts were removed from monitoring on Onyx :)

Infiniti-g37 писал (а) >>

No, old, fat and with a moustache! Just got lucky with the car.)

Believe it? )

Is the photo in the avatar yours or of some actress? ))))))