[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 135

xxx: I don't hold it against her - let her go in peace...
xxx: but fuck it!!!

>

Mischek:

An error occurred, please try again later.

I wonder how many meters

It doesn't seem like much, but it's on your breath.

cool but unhealthy.

>

sever30:
An error occurred, please try again later.

I do.

So it's a leuther.

>

Mischek:

I wonder how many meters. It's not much, but it's on your breath. Cool, but it's not healthy.

Why is it harmful? If you do it right, it is not harmful, although, of course, it can be dangerous. Search the word freediving. Record for diving over 200 metres, holding your breath for over 11 minutes.

Mischek:

I wonder how many metres? It doesn't seem like much, but it's cool on the respiratory system...

Judging by the movements the guy made, getting out of the pit, it was not more than 12-15 meters. Judging by the dynamics of his movements in the water, his wetsuit had to be really weighted. I live on the sea myself and when I was a kid I tried to hold a pebble to walk straight underwater, so the density of the water didn't push me out. In order to make your body move in the water like that guy's, you need to make your wetsuit about 30 kilos heavier. Looking at HOW the guy was diving, you can say with no doubt that it was not a video-shooting, but a computer manipulation of the ready-made video-frames - a person cannot dive like that without losing air - his eardrums will simply burst. And it is not important whether he used some earplugs or not - pressure is pressure. Anyone who has tried deep diving knows that.

Anyway, it's a beautiful video - it's fascinating :)

- Do you guys know where Ms Office 97 keeps the toolbars pictures by any chance?
- MS Office do? ;)
- No, it's too simple. I decided to try to write something in Delphi and, continuing the best traditions of ru.delphi, decided to make my own operating system "like Windows". I myself in Delphi dummies, so I want to ask - no one has a component for writing their operating systems do not?
- An operating system? In Delphi? And with components? And a dummy? How do you imagine? Components TKernel32, TGDI32, TDriverLoader? You'd better try to write an operating system in Visual Basic...