[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 130

Swetten:

The riot police work to identify the provocateurs and instigators.

The provocateurs and instigators fall down in picturesque fashion for gruesome photos to emerge later.

The daily routine.

What is typical -- normal people have no problem with such events.

Only gays and such morons.

P.S. Is this exactly on topic?

Why not? For example, in March (our city is northern and there is still a lot of snow in March), in order to prevent veterans from attending the rally, at night they brought the "backyard cleaners" to the square and poured snow all over the square:) In the morning veterans made their way to the venue, the whole city was laughing through tears...

Or another example: in the last local elections, there was only one tiny savings bank in the whole town to register candidates' accounts (without which, as we know, it is not possible to register as a candidate). It would have been all right, but at 8 a.m. there was a kilometre long queue of students who wanted to open and for some reason immediately close a demand account... The candidates did not get to the registration, and afterwards, on central TV, the Yedros were indignant about the "demarche of the opposition", which had left the Duma session hall in its entirety.

alsu:
Or another example: in the last local elections, there was only one tiny savings bank in the whole town for registering candidates' accounts (without which, as we know, it is not possible to register as a candidate). It would have been all right, but at 8 a.m. there was a kilometre long queue of students who wanted to open and for some reason immediately close a demand account... The candidates did not get to the registration, and afterwards, on central TV, the Yedros were indignant about the "demarche of the opposition", which had left the Duma session hall in its entirety.

You will kill this thread with your posts like that...

xeon:

You're going to kill this thread with posts like this...
I think it's funny...

alsu:
I think it's funny...

Yeah, wrong, if it wasn't sad...

xeon:

You'll kill this thread with posts like this...

Oh, don't exaggerate. It's funny and on topic.

And then - this thread cannot be killed in principle, only the quality of the content may change, but it is subjective, I try not to miss Zhvanetsky on first Mondays

And Petrosian and Zadornovyy make me sick, and vice versa

Mischek:

Don't exaggerate, it's funny and on-topic.

And then - this thread cannot be killed in principle, only the quality of the content may change, but it is subjective, I try not to miss Zhvanetsky on first Mondays

And the Petrosian and the Zadornovy make me sick, and it's the opposite for someone else

Hmmm... haven't the admins deleted enough threads?

Mischek:

Putin says we can rally, so we can rally?

http://zyalt.livejournal.com/254666.html

h ttp://drugoi.livejournal.com/

And this is the Granddaddy.

http://www.uvao.ru/uvao/ru/info/n_1112/o_94879

xeon:

hmmm... haven't the admins deleted enough threads?

"For politics"?

Remind me of one.

Mischek:

"For politics"?

remind me of one.

Something to do with the elections in Ukraine.