Equity and balance graph - page 19

OZ0 писал(а) >>

We should invite him somewhere and pour him a drink.

I will go to Kiev and Moscow to the Forex Expo, if he is there - I'll pay for the glade.

Too bad I won't be there, but I won't refuse))

OZ0 wrote >>

а ... export to Excel. Oh, yeah...

Got it, I'll post it soon.

alexx_v wrote(a) >>

So far my thoughts are as follows - we need to create a group of custom trading functions, analogues of trading functions OrderSend(), OrderClose, OrderCloseBy, OrderDelete etc.. (order accounting, account status, etc.)

I have the same idea, absolutely. We create the indicator body with all necessary custom trading functions and paste the body of the Expert Advisor in it, having previously changed the names of the trading functions to ours, for example, by adding a "_" sign at the beginning of the function. Also, we will need to replace the functions init() start() deinit() of the EA with, for example, _init() _start() _deinit() (this will make it easier to pull it out later). Let's compile and "run" it on the history. Of course, the EA must have bar open checking (for all traded symbols, not only for the current one).

I am still thinking about how to keep the orders (both current and closed). All information about them should be put into arrays and then modify them - remove, add new elements. There are few functions in MQL for working with arrays. We will invent our own.

Xupypr >> :

Compile and "run" on the history.

For this, we need two dates - start and finish date of the "run". If this date is entered = closing of all positions and stopping of the EA, otherwise we continue "driving" till the current price value :)

Of course, the Expert Advisor should have control of bar opening (for all traded symbols, not only for the current one).

Of course, here we would like to go beyond bar opening control, but... at least to start with this way, then it will be clearer.

Actually, here is the eighth version in the base - Equity indicator in the form of Japanese candlesticks

It works in a slightly different way compared to the previous modification. It accesses the minute history only for the instruments that were used in trading. It displays warnings if the minute data is not loaded. Thus, Equity graph starting from the specified date is not complete or it is absent unlike the balance graph, which is displayed in its entirety anyway.

Fixed the error of division by zero.

Added possibility to output the data to a file. The file is stored in the experts/files folder. By the way, we can analyze the equity of the Championship participants in such a way. Just set the indicator to the chart with the File_Write=true parameter and switch between the participants' accounts. As a result, some number of files of the chart login_period type (600001_1440.csv) will be created. Candle opening time, opening equity level, maximum, minimum and closing level for the period, as well as balance level are written to the file.

what is the latest version here or at the base?

and can the total number of closed lots count?

The latest version is in the base. The 7th will be updated soon too.

Why count? There is a standard method - "save as detailed report".

Xupypr писал(а) >>

The latest version is in the base. The 7th will be updated soon too.

Why count? There is a standard method - "save as detailed report".

Cool

Looking forward to it.

and the number of lots in Excel, so this data can be processed

The 7th has been updated!

The total number of lots? I hesitate to ask why? What is the use of this information?

PS I'm not working on the elaboration of equity indicators anymore, that's enough:)

I would rather work on the multicurrency "testing" indicator, the beginning has already been done.

Xupypr >> :

I'd better work on the multicurrency "testing" indicator, the beginning has already been made.

Thanks, I downloaded it. Suddenly your indicator has come in handy. I have added the multicurrency Expert Advisor in my demo and remembered it at once. I regarded it as a work of art.)

By the way, the issue of testing of multicurrency Expert Advisors is very critical too, there is literally nothing suitable for the test.

P.S.

For information: when a doji candlestick appears on the chart, balance and equity lines are broken in the 7th, in the 8th balance is not broken, but the equity candlestick is absent.

Xupypr писал(а) >>

The total number of lots? I hesitate to ask why? What is the use of this information?

PS I`m not working on the elaboration of equity indicators anymore, that`s enough :)

I would rather work on the multicurrency "testing" indicator, the beginning has already been done.

It is a pity

Anyway, thanks a lot!

I need lots for ... (attached)

Files:

Xupypr писал(а) >>

I've been using it for a long time, but didn't bother to say thank you... I'm embarrassed), S.S.A.R.H. friend.