The coolest advisor, never seen before!!!! - page 14

vitalyan:
kakaya okonchatel'naya cena? i kak na schet demo versii, skazhem na 2 mesyaca?

I hope that question was for the author of the thread:)

sashken:
vitalyan:

I hope that question was addressed to the author of the branch:)
i k avtoru tozhe. ishyu sovetnika kotoryi delaet profit on reale, kuplyu s usloviem testirovaniya, vozmozhen% ot profita!

vitalyan писал (а):
i k avtoru tozhe. ishyu sovetnika kotoryi delaet profit on reale, kuplyu s usloviem testirovaniya, vozmozhen% ot profita!

I have seen a lot of such smart guys, but I have seen only two real EAs in 3 years of forex, and they were not sold.

It does the same bids in the same places as on the test on the history. and in real life, first I waited in real life. then I compared it on the same data on the test, all one to one, so there is no point in running it for months, the advisor works!

vitalyan:

We won't discuss the price here. and as for the 2-month testing, that's ridiculous!

Figar0:
I've seen only two real EAs in 3 years of Forex, and they were not sold.
I've never seen stable robot EAs (low Sharpe Ratio ones don't count because they do not last long anyway), but I believe what some very respectable forum users tell me about non-robots with fantastic real profitability.

For me the fantasy of a sustainable full robot starts at 500 EURUSD pips per month (with a constant 0.1 lot starting at $1000 when playing EURUSD you get 600%/year). This is fantastic. With a growing lot this is about 13,000% p.a. with a perfectly reasonable MM.

This madness (FOREX) I observe about the same time, while on real account I played for the first and last time about 2 years ago for three months (of course I lost). Since then I've given up playing real account until I`ve created something consciously and provably stable (testing in MT4 tester cannot be a proof of stability). And if I do - I will not sell it for any money, because the real Grail is priceless.

And the two years of research done after I lost it on the real account, I think it is an important capital, which I hope will be repaid. And I humbly advise you, too, to invest exactly this capital - knowledge, and not to squander it on someone else's black boxes with extremely doubtful stability. It's better to create your own, the principle of which you know. Even a loss on your own EA will teach you much more than a profit and even more so a loss on someone else's. But I'm afraid you're not ready to take this advice yet...

ufkef:
vitalyan:

As for the 2-month testing, that's ridiculous!
Correct!!!!!!!! No tests!!!!! Give it two months and he will decompile it and won't pay!!!!!!!
The price should be set at $15,000!!!! Anyone who puts less than that is just a loser!!!!! The coolest advisor ever - it's a money printing press, the real value of a million quid, but for the initial promotion, you can give it away for 15 grand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 grand is worth the risk of losing market advantage due to the loss of experience gained while learning forex.

2 years at $500 a month is already $12,000

How long has the average person been doing forex? About 5 years to achieve success.

If this is a huge amount and inadequate in your opinion, you have this time and this money to implement
your own expert for less money. Much less.

Hello.
If you are interested in my opinion, it is this:

1) NO person in their right mind, having created a truly profitable system (which I deeply doubt), will NOT sell it for any money.
2) It is VERY EASY to fake any charts and reports. It doesn't take much ability to draw anything.
3) Based on the above, I believe that buying someone's, as has been correctly said, "black box" without being sure of its performance (and you can only be sure by looking at its source) is NOT WELL worth it. (IMHO).
4) Since, Naturally, the author will not put the source code on the forum, substantive conversation will not get ...

P.S.: don't take the second point as an accusation... I only drew a general picture of the purchase...

I have a good idea to ask you where you can download the true prices of brokerage companies.

As for selling a profitable Expert Advisor, one wrote here that even if a profitable EA is distributed free of charge, not too many people will use it!
But word travels fast, believe me!
I will not post the source code, who needs it? What's important is the idea behind the Expert Advisor!!!!
That's the main thing, isn't it!