The coolest advisor, never seen before!!!! - page 23

ufkef:

Pay attention to this advisor! It is not a Pips!!! makes a bid either Buy or Sell! only one!!!!
On average makes one trade per 1 hour!
With a minimum drawdown of $200 it earns $6,000 per ppl!
This is not all tested on a period of 1 year from April 2006 to April 2007, it showed stunning results! I give you the figure below!!!
makes about 20 000 trades during this time and earns $43 000!
Yes on other earlier periods, shows the same results, I can quote!
As you know it is impossible to fit the history to such amount of deals, just this adviser correctly bets in the right direction and closes them in time!

from April 2006 to April 2007 the same $216 drawdown

Yes, I can answer to all feeble-minded people who can not clearly argue their arguments, the program is not a scalper, it actually works!

How to download it from you urafreedom@rambler.ru

famc:
Goldtrader:
Galois hasn't been on the forum for half a year and you're bugging him.

Apparently the author found money for the deposit and has become a billionaire :)

The article on the resource about the grail (I think the title is "My First Grail") is very interesting, but it does not answer the question if its existence is possible in principle :) I know many living examples of successful traders, but none of them works by MTS. I suspect that a profitable, reliable and always working MTS is fundamentally impossible to create :( That's how to formally prove it...? Although... If you want to exact your values and foresee the difference between the market and the drawbacks of the market, you have to add some mathematical analysis. So without a living person, his brain, his intuition the successful trading is impossible.

2 All: Maybe I am wrong, please enlighten me.

https://championship.mql4.com/ru/
https://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/users

Check out the first Expert Advisor.
a trend trader makes 1300% in 3 months ?

this is the answer ...

timbo:
komposter:
No one's noodle ears are sagging yet? ;)
You're just jealous of other people's happiness, jealous that you couldn't make the coolest advisor you've ever had.
:-)
HMM. I made an EA. History for the year 2007 until February 2008.

4mat:
HM. Made an advisor. History for 2007 up to February 2008.

Did you draw with a ruler? :)

Uh-huh. On a ruler. And with a green pencil I gave the child to trace.
:-)))
There are also pictures like this. With a hook on the end.

ufkef:

Email me. i want to ask you questions about the advisor.

qunit dog on yandex

ufkef:

Pay attention to this advisor! It is not a Pips!!! makes a bid either Buy or Sell! only one!!!!
On average makes one trade per 1 hour!
With a minimum drawdown of $200 it earns $6,000 per ppl!
This is not all tested on a period of 1 year from April 2006 to April 2007, it showed stunning results! I give you the figure below!!!
makes about 20 000 trades during this time and earns $43 000!
Yes on other earlier periods, shows the same results, I can quote!
As you know it is impossible to fit the history to such amount of deals, just this adviser correctly bets in the right direction and closes them in time!

from April 2006 to April 2007 the same $216 drawdown

Yes to all feeble-minded people who can not clearly argue their arguments, I can answer this program is not a scalper, it really works!
The coolest Expert Advisor makes 80% profit per annum. What you have is either bad modelling or a fake

fxrobots:
The coolest EA makes 80% p.a. What you have is either poor modelling quality or a fit
I've seen steeper, though maybe it's the leverage...

Figar0:
fxrobots:
The coolest advisor makes 80% p.a. What you have is either poor modelling quality or a fit
I've seen steeper, though maybe it's the leverage...
Absolutely right. The main thing is the max drawdown, everything else is regulated by the leverage.