The coolest advisor, never seen before!!!! - page 9

timbo:

You didn't have to answer, but you did. Maybe you could go on and explain (offer your own point of view on the matter)?
Initially I also thought that a profitable Expert Advisor could move or change something on the market (it seems so obvious that you believe it without thinking), but arguments like the one brought by SK. made me think and now I don't have a strong opinion on the matter.

That was before, and there was a desire;-)

My reasoning is as follows: the work of a trader is not a productive labor, but only the redistribution of material goods. Therefore, a profitable Expert Advisor in the public domain, which everyone could use, is an absurd phenomenon, money does not materialize out of thin air.

elritmo:

It is possible to show a clear run over such and such a period - the profit graph is so-and-so. From this period from so-and-so to so-and-so the data was used to optimise the rest out of sample. It seems to me that it would be better to show the overall performance of your system.
And it would be possible to observe how the slope of profit curve changes after the data unknown to the system starts

so give me a period, i will run the EA over it and show you the data!!!

ufkef:
elritmo:

It is possible to show a clear run over such and such a period - the profit graph is so-and-so. From this period from so-and-so to so-and-so, the data was used to optimise the rest out of sample. It seems to me that it would be better to show the overall performance of your system.
and it would be possible to observe how the slope of profit curve is changing after the data unknown to the system starts

so give me a period, i will run the EA over it and show you the data!!!

Run it from November 1, 2003 to today on historical data. So, what data did you use (MQ history center or other source) and from which date to which date in this range the optimization was done. Download as much data as possible from a brokerage company on MT4 and use it as well.
It will be interesting to see the results and evaluate the Expert Advisor's seriousness. If the results are interesting, it will be good to see how the strategy works on a demo account and how the slope of the profit curve will change. It would be better to use the same brokerage company to continue the growth trend on historical data of this company and use a demo account. Thanks in advance for the information. I think it will be interesting for potential buyers.

Are you going to buy an EA from me?
I will give you the chart from November 1, 2003 to today!
And if you're going to buy it, then I'll be racing about other data too, because I don't have time to do it!

HA-HA-HA.... Well the man doesn't have time to do the bullshit ..... ...her (i.e. providing more extended data)..... ufkef if your expert wins the Championship I'll be laughing for a long time. ...

ufkef:
Are you going to buy an EA from me?
I will give you the chart from November 1, 2003 to today!
And if you're going to buy it, I'll send you other data too, because I don't have time to do it!

If you provided such comprehensive information, you'd buy it or you'll send it to everyone who wants to buy it, or do you think that you can tell from the profit chart how your strategy works? :) you can only assess the seriousness of what's written in the title :)

sashken:
HA-HA-HA.... The man doesn't have time to deal with bullshit .... ... ... (i.e. providing more extended data) ..... ufkef if your expert wins the Championship I will laugh for a long time. ...

And if he loses, you will cry? ;)

sashken:
HA-HA-HA.... Well the man does not have time to do all sorts of crap .... ...her (i.e. providing more extended data) ..... ufkef if your expert wins the Championship I will laugh for a long time ...

I just ran it through everything I could find, everywhere shows the same good result, I am of course really worried that I think my expert is so unsinkable. even strange myself :)
I'm busy with my calculations at the moment. I'll show you more graphs as soon as I'm free!

ufkef:
sashken:
HAHAHAHA.... Well the man doesn't have time to do any bullshit .... ... ... (i.e. providing more extended data)..... ufkef if your expert wins the Championship I'll be laughing for a long time. ...

I just ran it through everything I could find, everywhere shows the same good result, I am of course really worried that I think my expert is so unsinkable. even strange myself :)
I'm busy with my calculations at the moment, I'll show you more graphs as soon as I get free!

You can run MT from another folder and run it through the data once. It won't overload the computer and won't interfere with your optimization.
And you use ticks that are modeled by the tester - this can also greatly change the result if you then run it on data coming from DC where ticks come and not modeled.

I have tested this Expert Advisor with data from November 1, 2003 till today's date.
lot 0.1 max drawdown 296 pips