The coolest advisor, never seen before!!!! - page 21

Mathemat:

Well, yes, in general there are no particularly significant pairwise correlations between formal education, IQ and success in life.

Well... trudge off into the depths of philosophy... Let's define what "success in life" is, and only after that let's look for correlations.

Tch... timbo, what's the "trid"?

Mathemat:

Tch... timbo, what's the "trid"?

treed in this context is a branch.

treed = (tree+thread)/2 ?

Mathemat:
treed = (tree+thread)/2 ?

:))) well, sort of... In fact, treed is a derivative of tree, while thread is a thread, though probably the second meaning is more correct, but it's customary to call a forum thread a "branch". And tread is pronounced roughly like trud. But it doesn't matter, the main sense is clear to you :)

It would be preferable in a Russian forum, to call things by their proper names, just "topic":) Although I agree all in any case, understandable, but again, not everyone:) I have so far figured out abbreviations such as, DC, TP, TF, SL, etc. It's been about a week, arrival on the forum. First of all think of those who look at it all with different eyes, unfamiliar words scare though and simplify, what to say about the abbreviations:). The topic has gone into philosophy and inferences:)

Success is defined by the qualitative application of knowledge, so qualitative that the pluses outnumber the minuses.

bstone:
ram25 wrote:
Is the straight a strictly defined length or can it be extended???
Actually, the definition of a straight line clearly differentiates it with respect to such concepts as ray and segment. So your question is a bit odd.

Preliminary
The straight line must lie in another plane or one side of the triangle must be extended.

It's all in the terms of the problem. It is sufficiently deterministic to exclude even the intersection of incorrect projections of lines lying in other planes. But you were thinking in the right direction.

Exactly, like I said. You asked a chumba-jumba problem, of course if the line does not lie in one plane with the triangle it will cross only one side of the triangle, but since you did not write the condition correctly, do not expect a correct answer!
The correct condition should have contained the following words, the line may not lie in the same plane as the triangle!!!!
But since you didn't write that, it is implied that the line lies in the same plane as the triangle (default from classical geometry),
so solve your problem by the condition you wrote? You can't!
Because you probably didn't learn geometry at school!

Mathemat:

Well, yes, in general there are no particularly significant pairwise correlations between formal education, IQ and success in life.

Thanks for such a revealing answer. you did well. i liked it. yes, the three-circle problem cannot be solved by pushing, so don't waste time. it can take up a lot of your time. and you don't need it now!
i solved it a long time ago. but it took me a long time. a very long time!!!!
Just feel that the man knows a lot and is interested!
The problem of forex is very interesting, but my intuition tells me that if I do not find any clear and theoretically supported signs on the chart, then the rest comes down to the theory of probability, which says that may be many times red and black, and then a series of only red.

ufkef:
... everything else just comes down to probability theory, which says, there can be many times red black and then a series of single reds. and you're gone!
Ugh, how right you are about terver (and statistics), Galois... So right that you don't even realise it yourself...

ufkef:
Exactly, as I said. You asked a problem from Chumba-Yumba region, of course if the line does not lie in the same plane as the triangle it will cross only one side of the triangle, but since you did not write the condition correctly, do not expect a correct answer!
The correct condition should have contained the following words, the line may not lie in the same plane as the triangle!!!!
But since you didn't write that, it is implied that the line lies in the same plane as the triangle (default from classical geometry),
so solve your problem by the condition you wrote? You can't!
Because you probably didn't learn geometry at school!

Bazinga... I'm getting back in my chair. Young man, why on earth would I write "a line may not lie in the same plane as a triangle"? Is it written somewhere in my problem that the line must lie in the same plane as the triangle? Maybe you should just read carefully and not make up nonsense?

Anyway, I'm fed up with this circus. I sincerely sympathize with the heavy burden of your dimensionless intellect.