The coolest advisor, never seen before!!!! - page 16

I downloaded the Alpari quotes. It's not making any sense, or am I doing it wrong,
E/U comes out as 33. 56000, what the hell?

ufkef:
I downloaded the Alpari quotes. It's not making any sense, or am I doing it wrong,
E/U comes out as 33. 56000, what is this nonsense?

Well you were warned that the quotes of DCs are fundamentally different from HCs :)

granit77:
A strange impression is given by the branch.
It looks like the bustle of drunken intellectuals at the gypsy village gambler's table.
Earlier similar threads died on the fifth post.
I don't get it - is it a full moon...?

Guys, apparently, self-affirming, maintaining a conversation with the author of the branch, whose knowledge in the forum topics are several orders of magnitude inferior to the knowledge of each interlocutor in this branch. Although maybe they have other reasons that I do not understand, but I do not get any of the post utkef (or geluya, whichever is more convenient) funny, but only sickened, as from our pops.
P.S. - nothing personal, neither to Utkef, nor to our pops.

In any thread there is always someone other than mathematical geniuses and spiteful critics - a silent reader. And some baggage of knowledge, gleaned from the experience of older comrades, imposes a certain responsibility to this reader, makes you speak out, in case you believe that in this case the genius is far from mathematical, and critics are not at all spiteful, to point out the weak points of the next grail. Perhaps this will help the reader in some way and add a little to his baggage of knowledge, i.e. it is an opportunity to give back.

timbo:
In any thread there is always someone other than mathematical geniuses and spiteful critics - a silent reader. And some baggage of knowledge, gleaned from the experience of older comrades, imposes a certain responsibility to this reader, makes you speak out, in case you believe that in this case the genius is far from mathematical, and critics are not at all spiteful, to point out the weak points of the next grail. Perhaps this will help the reader in some way and add a little to his baggage of knowledge, i.e. it is an opportunity to give back.

The only thing that can be said is that there is no useful information in the thread, only trash. They are either talking about nothing or well-known truths.

DrawDown:
granit77:
It gives a strange impression of the branch.
It looks like the bustle of drunken intellectuals at the gypsy village gambler's table.

Guys, apparently, self-affirming, maintaining a conversation with the author of the branch, whose knowledge in the forum topics are several orders of magnitude inferior to the knowledge of each interlocutor in this branch. Although maybe they have other reasons that I do not understand, but I do not get any of the post utkef (or geluya, whichever is more convenient) funny, but only sickened, as from our pops.
P.S. - nothing personal, neither to utkef, nor to our pops.

Ok, then who can tell me or can tell me at all,
what criteria to use to judge an advisor!
I have been trying to do this for a long time now, but I've been thinking about it and the main criterion is expected payoff, which is nonsense!

OK, then who can tell me, or can tell me at all,
what criteria to use to evaluate an advisor!
Because everyone here thinks they are very advanced, but the main criterion turned out to be expected payoff, which is heresy!
When you ask for something, it is customary to add the word "please", rather than using exclamation points.
Read and learn by heart - My first "grail"

ufkef:
DrawDown:
granit77:
It gives a strange impression of the branch.

Guys, apparently, self-affirming, maintaining a conversation with the author of the branch, whose knowledge of the subject of the forum are several orders of magnitude inferior to the knowledge of each interlocutor in this thread. Although maybe they have other reasons that I do not understand, but I do not get any of the post utkef (or geluya, whichever is more convenient) funny, but only sickened, as from our pops.
P.S. - nothing personal, neither to Utkef, nor to our pops.

Ok, then who can tell me or can tell me at all,
what criteria to use to judge an advisor!
I have not got any idea how to judge an EA, because everybody here thinks they are very advanced, but the main criterion turned out to be expected payoff, which is nonsense!

Are you using only minutes? If you have downloaded the Alpari quotes and you're using more than just candlesticks, you have to convert them to other timeframes. If you want to apply only one-minute candlesticks in your strategy, then of course not. The chart would show how profits are made on Alpari data now ;)

ufkef:
and when it came down to it, the main criterion was expectation, which is heresy!
Eh, Galois you're not ready, learn the math, everything has already been explained and shown to you. I myself understand the value of mathematics, but your mathematics, apparently, some kind of alien, as I personally do not understand it at all.

I am surprised myself, why I fell for this young but very persistent cheat: usually it is enough just to answer once, and one understands his mistake by himself. Perhaps it really is a spring flare-up...

ufkef is getting the shit kicked out of him and he won't stop!
It's S&M! It's a severe case, practically incurable!
Stop mocking people!