The coolest advisor, never seen before!!!! - page 15

timbo:
ufkef:
vitalyan:
kakaya okonchatel'naya cena? i kak na schet demo versii, skazhem na 2 mesyaca?

We will not discuss the price here. and as for testing 2 months, this is ridiculous!
Right!!!!!!!! No tests!!!!! Give it two months and he will decompile it and won't pay!!!!!!!
The price should be set at $15,000!!!! Anyone who puts less than that is just a loser!!!!! The coolest advisor ever - it's a money printing press, the real value of a million quid, but for the initial promotion, you can give it away for 15 grand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right! You should ask for $100,000. The more you ask, the more they will believe you! :-))

The higher the amount, the less they want to sell.

ufkef:
And as for the source code, who needs it - the main thing is the idea on which the Expert Advisor is based!!!!
This is the main thing, isn't it!
What do you mean "who needs them"? Do you really hope that you are able to sell this dark horse for 500 GEL at the Forum of mechanized trading systems and strategy testing demonstrating only symbolic testing on ХЦ data to which this EA is sensitive?

I would like to ask you where you can download the real quotes of brokerage companies.

On Alpari - here (EURUSD): http://alpari-idc.ru/ru/quote-archives/eurusd.html. There are 32 months worth of minutes from the beginning of February 2007.

ufkef:
I have a good idea to ask you where you can download the true prices of brokerage companies.

As for selling a profitable Expert Advisor, one wrote here that even if a profitable EA is distributed free of charge, not too many people will use it!
But word travels fast, believe me!
I will not post the source code, who needs it? What's important is the idea behind the Expert Advisor!!!!
This is the main thing, isn't it!
First of all, what do you mean by "whatever source code"? It feels like you don't know what you're talking about.
Secondly, no one will buy an EA without an idea. Who needs a cat in a poke? I hope no one.
Thirdly, the topic is not worth discussing, it is clear why.

Z.I.: Sorry, but first learn to write without mistakes, and then convince anyone.

If it really traded profitably and was confirmed by tests I would buy a cat in a poke.
For diversification.

PS: The guy must be about 16.

igor00:
If it really traded profitably and was confirmed by tests I would buy a cat in a poke.
For diversification.

PS: The guy must be about 16.

I've read a lot of articles here, but no one has ever disclosed the idea of how the EA works, and therefore the source code, if you have an idea, can always be written! That's what I meant by saying who needs this source code, especially I tried to write it so that even at compilation it would be difficult to read, and even more so to get the idea, although an inquisitive mind can get even more!
There are many purely mathematical ideas, I have not seen on the forum, not a single formula for mathematical understanding charts!
For example, the formula for the maximum possible profit on the given chart!!!!
It is clear that the maximal profit is not only a difference between the maximal and minimal price values on the chart, but also between all possible rises and falls of prices.

A strange impression is given by the branch.
It looks like the bustle of drunken intellectuals at the gypsy village gambler's table.
Earlier similar threads died on the fifth post.
I don't get it - is it a full moon...?

It is clear that the maximal profit is not only the difference between the lowest and the highest price value on the chart, but also between all possible rises and falls in prices, but who ever even thought about the maximal profit that can be obtained from the chart?

There is a maximal system in Metastock that just counts all the highs and lows, even inside of one candle it seems. Something like that.
And in real trading it's all learned by bumps, by tweaking. You'll make it, the dealer won't make it, then what? Either the light will be turned off or they will hack you.
Outside of the real trading, outside of the complex of problems - it makes no sense. As soon as you start to trade, you start to do what you want, and then you start to do it. After demonstration
of success, all this reasoning would be better. But in the meantime it is not. If you want to trade on a demo account, you must have a password for it. Depending on your trading style and drawdowns, you may have it for a month or even three months.
For now I haven't noticed any difference between demo and real, in details maybe, well, tests differ from demo in details... Somewhere more, somewhere less, somewhere even.

At the gypsy squanderer's table.

Either youthful maximalism, or he's kidding himself.

granit77:
A strange impression is given by the branch.
It looks like the hustle and bustle of drunken intellectuals at a gypsy village gambler's table.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. That's a good point :)

Yeah, well, the guy thinks he's a mathematical genius and immodestly hints at it in his posts (and the nickname stands for "Galois" if you switch language).