Total wiretapping is being introduced - page 40

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I'll answer for you: it's an outrage.

don't you agree?

Of course they do, they were given permission to wiretap their own citizens. And they allow themselves to wiretap everyone, including Merkel and the Queen of England.

Alexey Busygin:
They will be, don't fantasize, as long as there is a difference in cultures, states will be. But most likely they will unite in an alliance for cooperation.

In the new age, local states will not be needed, they will only get in the way.

Wiretapping is half the battle. They want to control big spending too.

https://news.yandex.ru/yandsearch?cl4url=regnum.ru/news/society/2156445.html&lang=ru&lr=213

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Do you have large expenses?

They have been monitored all over the world for a long time!

We have, among other things, transactions over 600,000 thousand which each bank sends to the KFM and their nature is analysed in detail there.

I have read some of the articles and it is my understanding that they are talking about the introduction of some additional instruments from which the Federal Tax Service will receive data on citizens' spending in addition to the traffic police and Rosreestr.

And the banks are only transferring funds from account to account. And if you have bought an expensive car, the STSI is reporting directly to the FTS, and if you have bought a flat, then to the Rosreestr. The purpose of this control, as officials say, the fight against gray wages.

The authorities are always looking for an excuse to increase their control, while criminals and ter- tists use disposable phones.

Vitalii Ananev:

But if you have bought an expensive car, the traffic police will go directly to the Federal Tax Service, and if you have bought a flat, to the Rosreestr.

What happens next?

DenisR:
So what happens next?

Are you kidding or are you really interested?

In theory, once undeclared income has been revealed, the FTS should assess additional tax, and they should pass the information on to law enforcement agencies to find out whether the income is legal or not.

So more than the official annual income is better not to spend, because you will have to prove where the money came from.

Vitalii Ananev:
Are you kidding or are you really interested?
I'm really curious. There is enough information on the internet about a very expensive flat of a very famous (especially in this thread) lady. And so? Has something changed? That's why I ask, so what's next?

DenisR:
I'm really curious. There is enough information on the internet about a very expensive flat of a very famous (especially in this thread) lady. So? Has something changed? That's why I ask, so what next?
You can also buy a flat with a mortgage. So in the end it turns out that the purchase is big and exceeds the annual income, but the money was given on credit. Everything is legal.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

You see, I am no stranger to real values, call them what you like, let them be called liberal but the word has been dragged around by various scoundrels, they have dragged it on themselves.

So the real value is that a man can admit his mistakes and call the gray gray black black white white

A lot of people just walk away from answers in this situation, keep their mouths shut.

--

And that's where the respect is - the man!

But this does not make it any easier for those who are still suffering in broken states because of these actions.

What respect! Do you think he would apologize if he was not pressed? No, he would not apologize. He had plenty of time for that.