Total wiretapping is being introduced - page 39

Andrey Davydov:

Yes, I agree about America. America originally built its own system. But it did not immediately become what it is. The people there always pushed their interests through. They came to what they have as a result of struggle (the same trade unions). But God shows a clear example of North and South Korea.

Two systems, two poles. And it's up to us to choose which way to go.

So America was founded by adventurers, mostly fleeing from stuffy Europe, where free land had already run out. And Colt's law is still flowing in their blood.

After all, there's still the law of tray spas or whatever it's called, where you have every right to shoot anyone who has entered a fenced off area, provided it's covered with those warning signs.

There was a tragedy when a Japanese excursionist was shot and killed after he had climbed over the fence to take pictures and did not know English.

And what about Russia? Half a thousand years of slavery in one form or another.

Первый зарубежный интернет-сервис уйдет из России из-за «закона Яровой»
Первый зарубежный интернет-сервис уйдет из России из-за «закона Яровой»
  • www.rbc.ru
Крупный сервис для шифрования интернет-подключения Private Internet Access объявил об уходе с российского рынка. Компания объяснила решение недавно принятым законом, который обяжет провайдеров хранить трафик клиентов

Sergey Gridnev:

It seems they only take the servers out of Russia, as do many foreign companies.

No one needs a mask show.

Sergey Gridnev:
Yeah, they'll go away waiting!

In the US, the NSA itself stores, decrypts and analyses things.

In our country, it is the ISPs who are responsible for storage and decryption.

Sergey Gridnev:

It's not to be like the states.

Sergey Gridnev:

Where does this information come from? Did the traitor Snowden tell you that?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Almost no one has even read it, but what is on offer? !

I will be harsh in my evaluations, please forgive me if I hurt some delicate (liberal, Black Hundreds, Red, Democratic, White, Yellow, Green) souls.

We shall see.

Nikkk:
The goal of any uncontrolled power on a global scale is to hold onto power, it is not interested in the development of all countries. That is why there should be counterbalances between the states.

in a little while there will be no states

mankind is rapidly moving towards globalisation

multipolar world = medieval archaicism

transcendreamer:

in a little while there will be no states

mankind is rapidly moving towards globalisation

multipolar world = medieval archaic

There will be, don't fantasise, as long as there is a difference of cultures states will be. But more likely to come together in an alliance for cooperation.