Total wiretapping is being introduced - page 16

Alexandr Saprykin:
I don't think it's the listening and reading that's being whined about, it's all being stored. And it's going to be stored at the expense of higher communication charges.
Yeah, that's where I started.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

the internet was open to any message in the past and they have been read and are still being read

that's an overly general statement

total bugging

Yuriy Zaytsev:

интернет любое сообщение и раньше можно было читать и их читали и читают

transcendreamer:

That's too general a statement.

I remember back in the days of Paper Computers, they actively promoted the use of PGP in email correspondence. It is an open protocol and has been tested 100500 times for reliability. And nobody cancelled digital signatures to check the message authenticity. The Bat has modules for that.

If I had a big business, I would definitely use it, but I don't need it in my usual life. The only thing I used when I worked in the office was a program with PGP to create an encrypted disk, so that all sorts of admins wouldn't get into it.

The Internet is designed to know everything about everybody and to take maximum advantage of it, as well as for various manipulations and other massive "humanitarian" and hybrid attacks on the mindset of people... A test tube with some powder was shown online and that's it - you can wipe the country off the map... Some philosopher said that people can be deceived and misled for a long time, but the truth eventually comes out, because the truth benefits everyone, and that is the triumph of democracy... Why did they let the USSR fall apart... now Brexit in England, because most people understood that they were being tricked... And it's better for everyone to live in a separate flat with his family (not everyone gets along in one family) than in a shared communal apartment with incomprehensible freeloaders and imposed protection... So they've been listening since the founding but now they want to legalize it, so to speak, so that only their law enforcement officers could listen and legally produce the tape for charges...As for private and intimate life and all sorts of small stuff, I don't think it concerns them at all... although if all the small ones come up, a big bara-boom could happen... but for that a big reason needs to be drawn online again...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Virtually all banks, for example, store information AT ALL, and some from the day of the first transaction!

So ... whining by liberals on the subject is an attempt to sell noodles to those who do not know :-)

And what the bank keeps is sometimes more ticklish than something said somewhere.

The comparison is inappropriate. Anything that has to do with the flow of money must of course be kept. There's no question about that. What's so touchy about it? If you're running some gray scheme, that's your problem, isn't it?

But when you discuss personal matters on the phone and someone eavesdrops and saves it all and then it all ends up in the public domain (as happens with telephone subscriber databases) - that's a different story.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

and who the fuck cares about this conversation? what can be charged with it?

Well, that's right, you've led yourself to the right idea: if these conversations aren't important, why keep them?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

A chart is made of who called who, who had calls with whom, and how often... There's a pattern. The search is based on the pattern.

for God's sake, you really don't understand why? :-) ...

You don't seem to understand that this is about people's privacy, their sacred right enshrined in the constitution. You're living out your spy fantasies. Why don't we put cameras everywhere, in toilets, in flats? How about that? We need to know the full chain of events: who visited who, who did what, right?

Life has become transparent and ghostly (everything in this raging world is ghostly) to the point of outrage, and people have always been helped by Aesop's language and sense of humor, so there is one solution to all laws - do everything by the law and it will make things worse for everybody, but somebody wants to screw everybody and for big money - as they say bureaucracy is a kind of unsinkable class ... we kick them out the door they come out the window - we fuck them up ... far away and they are still around.... far away, but they are still around... The unforgettable Chernomyrdin said it right... we wanted the best, but the result is a soviet...))) One word: terrorism is everywhere - I've been undressed by cops twice under this slogan... so they will undress and cuff me more than once... it's time you got used to carrying your camera against their camera like a gun, and now everything can be streamed online... but what difference does it make if you're legally "whacked" anyway... like the Negroes in America...

Alexey Navoykov:
You don't seem to understand that this is about people's privacy, a sacred right enshrined in the constitution. You're living out some kind of spy fantasy. Why don't we put cameras everywhere, in toilets, in flats? How about that? We need to know the full chain of events: who visited who, who did what. Right?
Aren't there cameras? In shops, on the street, in entrances, in stairwells, in lifts, in various organizations, on roads.